What's new

Closed [Question] Im confused about Mac Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicCandy45

Enthusiast
Hi guys..
Talagang naguguluhan ako diyan sa Mac Address na yan?
Ano ba talagang meaning..
Sa pag kakaintindi ko kasi parang pag meron ka niyan.. Kahit putol na net mo makaka pag net kapa rin pag meron kang ganyan..
Oh and BTW
My Main QUESTIONS
1.How does this really works?
2.What do i for the Mac Addresses to work?
3.Do I need router/wireless router/modem?
4.If I need router/wireless router/modem? What Internet Provider should i have to make sure the Mac Address will work?
5.Where can i buy Mac Address which has atleast 12mbps speed? And longer lasting means UNDETECTABLE????

Gustong Gusto ko magkanet kasi wala na ako sa Batangas... Pa Cebu na ako bukas..
Hirap mabuhay ng walang Internet di ako makakapag "XBOX LIVE"

Mabuhay phcorner.net hehe!yung number 2 question paki add na lang ng "need" after ng "i" hehe :3

Last edited by a moderator:
A media access control address (MAC address) is a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. assigned to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for communications on the physical network segment. MAC addresses are used as a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for most You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. network technologies, including You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Logically, MAC addresses are used in the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. protocol sublayer of the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

MAC addresses are most often assigned by the manufacturer of a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (NIC) and are stored in its hardware, such as the card's You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or some other You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. mechanism. If assigned by the manufacturer, a MAC address usually encodes the manufacturer's registered identification number and may be referred to as the burned-in address (BIA). It may also be known as an Ethernet hardware address (EHA), hardware address or physical address. This can be contrasted to a programmed address, where the host device issues commands to the NIC to use an arbitrary address.

A You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. may have multiple NICs and each NIC must have a unique MAC address.

MAC addresses are formed according to the rules of one of three numbering name spaces managed by the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (IEEE): MAC-48, EUI-48, and EUI-64. The IEEE claims You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on the names EUI-48 and EUI-64, in which EUI is an abbreviation for Extended Unique Identifier. -.wikipedia
. m

my own Answer : Sympre kaylangan natin ng modem for Working MaCadd .,nag wowork yan basi sa Mac na nabili mo kung working ba o hindi ,gumagana yan dahil sa mga legit users ng wimax . Smart / Globe ang May MaC adrees na Working .For Your Mac 12mbps , not sure na mag tatagal yan ,mahirap din maghanap nyan kung want mo ng 5mbps na speed go to smart mac . and for globe mern pero di yan sure na magtatagal wag matitiwala agad sa mga nag bebenta ng Globe Vip MAc dahil yung iba di totoo . Modem for Mac Base Only , Sa Wirless Router dipo pd yan . Modem with Wifi mern po Yung ang Dv235 . .

wait for Other Answers Thank You

-Gxf TheScriptFOr Question number to ,Sympre Need o ng modem Like Bm622i .Bm22m ,Bm622,bm623, For Smart We Have ,OX , Dv 235

A media access control address (MAC address) is a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. assigned to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for communications on the physical network segment. MAC addresses are used as a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for most You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. network technologies, including You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Logically, MAC addresses are used in the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. protocol sublayer of the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

MAC addresses are most often assigned by the manufacturer of a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (NIC) and are stored in its hardware, such as the card's You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or some other You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. mechanism. If assigned by the manufacturer, a MAC address usually encodes the manufacturer's registered identification number and may be referred to as the burned-in address (BIA). It may also be known as an Ethernet hardware address (EHA), hardware address or physical address. This can be contrasted to a programmed address, where the host device issues commands to the NIC to use an arbitrary address.

A You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. may have multiple NICs and each NIC must have a unique MAC address.

MAC addresses are formed according to the rules of one of three numbering name spaces managed by the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (IEEE): MAC-48, EUI-48, and EUI-64. The IEEE claims You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on the names EUI-48 and EUI-64, in which EUI is an abbreviation for Extended Unique Identifier. -.wikipedia
. m

my own Answer : Sympre kaylangan natin ng modem for Working MaCadd .,nag wowork yan basi sa Mac na nabili mo kung working ba o hindi ,gumagana yan dahil sa mga legit users ng wimax . Smart / Globe ang May MaC adrees na Working .For Your Mac 12mbps , not sure na mag tatagal yan ,mahirap din maghanap nyan kung want mo ng 5mbps na speed go to smart mac . and for globe mern pero di yan sure na magtatagal wag matitiwala agad sa mga nag bebenta ng Globe Vip MAc dahil yung iba di totoo . Modem for Mac Base Only , Sa Wirless Router dipo pd yan . Modem with Wifi mern po Yung ang Dv235 . .

wait for Other Answers Thank You

-Gxf TheScriptFOr Question number to ,Sympre Need o ng modem Like Bm622i .Bm22m ,Bm622,bm623, For Smart We Have ,OX , Dv 235

sa experience mo bro.. gaano katagal yung mac address na yan?.. kasi dun sa pupuntahan ko sa cebu may internet yata sila di ko lang alam kung globe or smart.. and pano pag halimbawa nawala na yung mac address pano gagawin ko?

sa experience mo bro.. gaano katagal yung mac address na yan?.. kasi dun sa pupuntahan ko sa cebu may internet yata sila di ko lang alam kung globe or smart.. and pano pag halimbawa nawala na yung mac address pano gagawin ko?
change other working mac . mm sa exprince ko 1 month to 3 .bago ako mag palit ng mac

1.Mac Address, Kumbaga sa sasakyan yan ang GASOLINA. at ang MODEM ang makina :D
4.Provider for sure Internet häçk, GLOBE and SMART
2.Need mo Magscan para maka kuha ka ng Live Mac Address (working),konting Tyaga lang
5.12MBPS VIP, ayon sa mga posters, Konti nalang yung mac na tatagal,at puro unstable na =))
3.Syempre kelangan mo ng Modem para saksakan ng mac, depende nalang sayo kung need mo ng router

Salamat po sa lahat ng nag reply :)
Isang katanungan na lang..
Since lumipat ako ng location.. Here @ Cebu
I wanna know if i can use mac address withour any routers
Im using only Portable Wifi Hot Spot.. Using Smart ALLIN99

boss...ako may tanong po.. so kung may internet ka na like yung sa **** eh hindi mo na kailangan ng mac address? saka ano pong klaseng modem ang kailangan kung sakali po? salamat sa sagot po

Dear ChronicCandy45,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.