What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hala! That's not what i mean ma'am Sorry kung na offend kita pero sinabi ko lang naman ung sinabi ni sir dzeeb eh pero hindi imbigsabhin na sinisira ko yung reputasyon mo. ^_____^ Peace tayo ate

Korea -> US server
Darkrenz01 You might want to look closely.

ptpy7qA.jpg

H7N6JcO.jpg

Korea server is different from the US server. [/QUOTE]

sa RegionAdapter.smali ko po ba makikita yung ip server para ma palitan? try ko sana mag experiment hehehe ^^

Attachments

hello mam sorry late na yung feedback. hindi nagkokonek si v8 sakin unlike sa v7. did try mix matching po, ginaya ko din setting ng sa v7 kaso wala din po. kaya si v7 na lang gamit ko. bakit po kaya?

hello mam sorry late na yung feedback. hindi nagkokonek si v8 sakin unlike sa v7. did try mix matching po, ginaya ko din setting ng sa v7 kaso wala din po. kaya si v7 na lang gamit ko. bakit po kaya?

meowchiro13 I see ma'am.Can you try downloading and installing it again,launch QueenCee VPN V8 Infinity then reboot your android device, it just needs to complete its installation process.
After that you may proceed normally.

Last edited:
Darkrenz01 You might want to look closely.

ptpy7qA.jpg

H7N6JcO.jpg

Korea server is different from the US server.

sa RegionAdapter.smali ko po ba makikita yung ip server para ma palitan? try ko sana mag experiment hehehe ^^[/QUOTE]
nae8ean sir you may try exploring, I just don't want to make this topic a thing any further because this is out of topic. I had to show the contents that you see now because somebody wanted to make me look bad and the app as well. It was an attack on our home so I had to defend my integrity and this thread.

salamat sis.thanks and godbless you:cat:
Contravida you are most welcome ma'am. God bless you too.

Salamat po..
brenster you are most welcome sir.

kaya pala wala na akong na rereceived na notification sa queence v7 may v8 na pala thank you po sa new update ^^
nae8ean you are most welcome sir.

thank you madam, working po sa akin..
thanks for sharing..:)
ready0921 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback.

Salamat po
pikikiki13 you are welcome sir.

Thanks po ng marami maam, queencee
waffazup you are most welcome sir.

Cyrusburaot you are most welcome.

Thank you po nto bosd
meg_04 you are most welcome.

Tnx mam!!
Zildjan18 you are most welcome.

Attachments

Salamat po dito mam! :D
iraabyiuu you are most welcome sir.

parsing problem lumabas
rakizhtahz19 You had an intermittent downloading. It was corrupted.
Download a fresh file and install. Do install from the File Folders. Launch QueenCee VPN V8 Infinity then reboot your android device, it just needs to complete its installation process.
After that you may proceed normally.

mam thanks po d2
reyann macandog you are most welcome sir.

your the best pa rin ts keep it up.....

muchas gracias queencee!!!
rickyrickyrocky you are most welcome sir and thank you for the words of inspiration.

ano po setting nyo po sa tm po..di ko po mapagana saakin po kasi
mogahuhu
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6.choosemyglobeconnect
7. name:myglobeconnect
8.apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

zzKxaOY.png
ktGODak.png
-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v8 infinity. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

vqd03bo.png
-input the correct globe/tm handler settings (See Page 1 for the guide and yes choose proxy server and real proxy server, type them in)
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected totheinternet using the vpn via mgc.

On Page 1, there is a list of Proxy Servers for Globe/TM.Mix match them with the real proxy servers. There will be a right combination for your location.
Always set your server/region to India, Korea or Spain for a no capping connection.

Thanks po
MsArtek you are most welcome ma'am.

Thanks ulit sa update ma'am. The best ka talaga(y):)
30Amanoma you are most welcome sir.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.