What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank u madam ang ganda! advance merry xmas
ayenrinoa you are most welcome ma'am and thank you for the appreciation on the theme. Happy Holidays.

Salamat po dito
owingz you are most welcome.

Thank you po ulit kagabi mam,,nagagamit ko n ung sun sim ko pang data,,,
tnt user I am glad you are happy and the tutorial was effective.

Thanks sa pag'share idol quencee.
shadapakap696 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciaton.

thanks for sharing
kontra you are most welcome sir.

Ok na testing ko ng isang araw.ito observation ko
,gumagana sa showbox version 4.65,walang buffering ,ok din sa online chess,hindi sya nadidisconnect,default apn lang gamit ko,wala din akong nilagay na port at remote proxy,salamat dito,:)
tolyakarpov thank you for the very good review for QueenCee VPN V8 Infinity sir. You are most welcome.

[QUOTETaueencee, post: 2581991, member: 410439"]Darkrenz01
Psiphon is “open source”, meaning we can make changes/modify/remove or add. The sources of the codes were made available to the public. If I can make any country or region appear then others can do it too.
Do not undermine the work I do because you do not know what you are saying. You do not know how hard it is to prepare such an App...just to make it very useful and pleasant.
Here is the screenshot for the Korea Server/Region. I made it useful with grace.

HTUQxkR.png

I do not sell QueenCee VPN so do not make it appear that I am a competetor who is doing something wrong. I am here to share my work for "Free" and with dignity.

You are using sir Dzebb's lines out of context.
Do not use the person I really like just to destroy my reputation.

Mr. Darkrenz01 Ang sama ng pasaring mo sir, dinidiretsa na kita![/QUOTE]
Hala! That's not what i mean ma'am Sorry kung na offend kita pero sinabi ko lang naman ung sinabi ni sir dzeeb eh pero hindi imbigsabhin na sinisira ko yung reputasyon mo. ^_____^ Peace tayo ate

Korea -> US server

Attachments

[QUOTETaueencee, post: 2581991, member: 410439"]Darkrenz01
Psiphon is “open source”, meaning we can make changes/modify/remove or add. The sources of the codes were made available to the public. If I can make any country or region appear then others can do it too.
Do not undermine the work I do because you do not know what you are saying. You do not know how hard it is to prepare such an App...just to make it very useful and pleasant.
Here is the screenshot for the Korea Server/Region. I made it useful with grace.

HTUQxkR.png

I do not sell QueenCee VPN so do not make it appear that I am a competetor who is doing something wrong. I am here to share my work for "Free" and with dignity.

You are using sir Dzebb's lines out of context.
Do not use the person I really like just to destroy my reputation.

Mr. Darkrenz01 Ang sama ng pasaring mo sir, dinidiretsa na kita!
Hala! That's not what i mean ma'am Sorry kung na offend kita pero sinabi ko lang naman ung sinabi ni sir dzeeb eh pero hindi imbigsabhin na sinisira ko yung reputasyon mo. ^_____^ Peace tayo ate

Korea -> US server[/QUOTE]
Darkrenz01 You might want to look closely.

ptpy7qA.jpg

H7N6JcO.jpg

Korea server is different from the US server.

Attachments

salamat po madam.(y)

Korea -> US server

ptpy7qA.jpg

H7N6JcO.jpg

Korea server is different from the US server. [/QUOTE]
You just replaced the logo :3 but you cant add country .
Nawawala Germany server pati spain isa sa dalawa na yan yung inedit mo .;)

Peace tayo ma'am Haha :ROFLMAO:
Image sa baba Japan server decode ni dzeeb ..

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ptpy7qA.jpg

H7N6JcO.jpg

Korea server is different from the US server.
You just replaced the logo :3 but you cant add country .
Nawawala Germany server[/QUOTE]
Darkrenz01 You are a fool. Nagsosorry ka pa kunwari pero basang basa naman ang masamang intensiyon mo. Banat ka pa rin ng banat ng paninira.

You know nothing but to throw negativity to people.
You are making things look bad even though the proofs are already given, the screenshot came from a cellphone this is why it is not completely captured.
So for your satisfaction Mr.Bastos, here is the tablet view of the proof that I am not like you. Try to open my source code and see for yourself, that is if you know how?

You don't even know how to quote a simple comment here on PHC. :hilarious:
z9Qc8ui.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.