What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings TNT and Sun sim network users...
If the Proxy Server on Page 1 do not respond to your location anymore...then
let us all use Globe / TM sim network with MGC at the moment while we are waiting for the TNT and Sun sim networks maintenance to be over.
We can make all our non- responsive TNT & Sun Proxy Servers work if we register to any of their promos. That is just an option, so think of any cheap promo they have and make use of our VPNs to prolong its effectivity.
Again, this tip is just an option if you want to connect amidst the massive maintenance.

As soon as I am able to find a working Proxy Server, I'll update again.

Last edited:
Ma'am Im using http.globe.com.ph and status is connected. But I want to use the Magic IP. I DL Ip widget but I dont know how to use it. Sorry Ma'am for lot of question Im TnT user before.Hehe. Thanks.
Sync00
launch the IP Widget then turn your data android unit'sconnection ON. Once you see an IP that has the pattern we are hunting for, do not turn the data connection OFF. Proceed to QueenCee VPN, make sure you have set the details under "VPN Options" too (see Page 1). Then connect as usual.
Now what if we did not get the Magic IP pattern? Simple trick is to turn the data connection OFF and turn in back ON - There will be a new set of IP, check again if it has the required pattern. Continue to CDC until successful while the IP Widget is launched.

Connected na ko (tm ssorry sa late feedback...Working in south area. few dc's now and then pero tolerable. Thanks again Madam!
lastlonger1120 that is good news for TM users sir. You are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback.

Hi Ma'am sorry, Can I request a link for IP Widget? Thanks.
Sync00

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

madam salamat sa mga update. Big help po. know nyo po ba si soulsurfer??, sister nya ako at sya ngsabi sakin na sayo ako mag.check ng update
Animelover hello nice to meet you sistah. Yes I know her and as soon as I find a working proxy server I will update and post it on Page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back