What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mam queencee pa pm naman po proxy server ayaw na po gumana ni queencee q:cry:

iba po kasi ang bilis ni queencee, pang donwload ko po kasi si queencee ng drums tab salamat po!....

Greetings TNT and Sun sim network users...
If the Proxy Server on Page 1 do not respond to your location anymore...then
let us all use Globe / TM sim network with MGC at the moment while we are waiting for the TNT and Sun sim networks maintenance to be over.
We can make all our non- responsive TNT & Sun Proxy Servers work if we register to any of their promos. That is just an option, so think of any cheap promo they have and make use of our VPNs to prolong its effectivity.
Again, this tip is just an option if you want to connect amidst the massive maintenance.

As soon as I am able to find a working Proxy Server, I'll update again.

Greetings TNT and Sun sim network users...
If the Proxy Server on Page 1 do not respond to your location anymore...then
let us all use Globe / TM sim network with MGC at the moment while we are waiting for the TNT and Sun sim networks maintenance to be over.
We can make all our non- responsive TNT & Sun Proxy Servers work if we register to any of their promos. That is just an option, so think of any cheap promo they have and make use of our VPNs to prolong its effectivity.
Again, this tip is just an option if you want to connect amidst the massive maintenance.

As soon as I am able to find a working Proxy Server, I'll update again.
pa pm po mam. may share lng ako for smart

travelersblackbook Hi sir, I always advice QueenCee VPN users to use a regular prepaid sim. There are 4g capable android unit models yes and if your android unit let you assign it on 3g then you are good to connect.
Now lets go to your inquiry about 4g LTE sim and the android unit set to MGC. You are taking forever to connect, I believe the culprit is the 4g LTE sim sir. It will be heaven to use 4g LTE on data but for the use of this particular vpn we have now, I would not advice.
Your screenshots further elaborates the importance of using a regular sim when planning to connect to QueenCee VPNs/Psiphon...thank you for that gesture sir.

Thanks, Ma'am Quencee. You have also answered my query last night regarding globe lte sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back