What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panong establsh?? Pano yun..

Mam queen bakit po nadedetect na malware???
mcfloat656
https://phcorner.net/established/

The file is safe to install and has no virus. For the datafilehost dl link, click on the dl button on the left and it has the details of the file above it. For the QFS Mobi link just hit the red button.
2dbvXcL.png

Attachments

Maraming salamat sa bagong version ma'am! I have been using the version 4 for sometime now and is very satisfied with its performance. I am now trying on this latest version. Using tnt on pocket wifi

madam salamat po gumagana na bilis pa.. ty ty
delacruzkhen021 That is goodnews sir. I'm glad you are now enjoying your free internet experience in QueenCee VPN V5.

Maraming salamat sa bagong version ma'am! I have been using the version 4 for sometime now and is very satisfied with its performance. I am now trying on this latest version. Using tnt on pocket wifi
cornick Nice to see you again on the thread sir. Thank you for the very positive review on QueenCee VPN V4. V5 is also good and since you are a TNT user, it would be nicer if you can use the QCV5 Boost For TNT Handler Settings.

Thank you ma'am queencee for the tnt booster recommendation. I suppose the tnt booster is among the spoilers. If i can only be an established member so I will be able to see the spoilers ;)

Hello po thanks po dito nagagamit ko sya :) kaso po pagnababad na ng ilang minuto mag connecting . tapos need pa restart yung phone para kumonek ulit . Ano po pwede gawin? Salamat po

try it later, thanks po dito ts
kuramakurei You are most welcome and goodluck.

Wow.... Astig...:) another version.... Galing mo talaga ate queencee.... Your the best....:)
kenjie Thank you for the appreciation.Nakakataba naman ng puso.

Thank you boss Quencee. More power po
jinzo Thank you sir for the appreciation and good wishes.

Its working ate queencee.... Thank you so much... TNT gamit ko....
kenjie Thank you for the positive feedback.

Thanks for sharing madam..:D:smuggrin::happy:
Pogidoys117 You are most welcome sir.

Hello po thanks po dito nagagamit ko sya :) kaso po pagnababad na ng ilang minuto mag connecting . tapos need pa restart yung phone para kumonek ulit . Ano po pwede gawin? Salamat po
mavic00000 Hi, what you are experiencing is very unlikely because this app is very light and it is unnecessary to turn your cp off to relaunch the QueenCee V5 because at the top center is the START/STOP button. If it hangs or get stuck, it is a storage issue.Manage your apps, maintain the apps you really use and uninstall the unimportant ones so you can have sufficient space and prevent your cp and its functionality to decline.

mam beautiful mabilis ba sya sa downloading? stable connection ba to?
jesskyofficial Yes it works well on uploading and downloading.

Thanks for sharing :)
Ritchie L. Guevara
You are most welcome sir.

Hi 1st time user po.. Thanks s apps n2. Mabilis po sya s Wifi(TNT). But not in Cellular Data (globe). Any idea?
betskyboo Globe sim network is known to have issues on MGC.It is the only possible reason why you have a slow connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back