What's new

Qoutes on tiktok that hit me

elbawonknu

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
" i see how happy iam when i got drunk, now i understand why people becomes alçoholic"

oo siguro may family problems ako at kakabreak up pa lang...kaya siguro ako gabi gabi na lang nag iinom...tama nga masaya ako pag nalalasing🙂

That's just sad but that's what it does. It is plain and simple. AIcohol is a legalized drug.

And like recreational drugs, you can also get addicted to it and experience wí†hdráwals symptoms if you try to get out of it.

Last edited:
That's just sad but that's what it does. It is plain and simple. AIcohol is a legalized drug.

And like recreational drugs, you can also get addicted to it and experience wí†hdráwals symptoms if you try to get out of it.
it's legal as long as the tax for the sin is ρáíd

wag masyadong maging dependent jan brader..karamihan sa kakilala kong ganyan yung mga taong hindi makapag express or mahilig tumakas sa realidad nagiging escape nila yung alak which is in the long run wala naman nasosolve na problema nila, pag walang alak wala silang imik wala silang masabi. Face your fear/problems like a man alone, we come to this life alone, we will also leave this life alone.