[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Date]

[Recipient's Name]
[Recipient's Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]

Promissory Note - Agreement to Refrain from Bringing *********s to Workplace

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I, [Your Name], hereby acknowledge and affirm my commitment to refrain from bringing *********s to the workplace, in accordance with the terms outlined in this promissory note. This agreement is made freely and willingly, without any coercion or duress, and is binding upon me, my heirs, successors, and assigns.

1. Promise to Refrain: I understand and accept that ******* and the presence of *********s in the workplace can have various adverse effects on the health and comfort of colleagues, as well as potential fire hazards and violations of workplace policies. Therefore, I hereby promise and assure that I will not bring *********s to the workplace premises, including but not limited to the office, common areas, or any other designated work areas.

2. Effective Date: This promissory note shall be effective immediately upon its date of execution and shall remain in force until further notice or until the employer's policies or applicable laws regarding ******* in the workplace change.

3. Consequences of Violation: I am fully aware that any violation of this agreement may result in disciplinary action, which may include but is not limited to, verbal or written warnings, suspension, termination of employment, or any other appropriate measures as determined by the employer. Furthermore, I understand that any breach of this agreement may expose me to legal consequences under workplace policies or applicable laws.

4. Confidentiality: I understand the sensitive nature of this agreement and agree to maintain its confidentiality. I will not disclose the terms and conditions of this promissory note to any third party unless required by law or with the express written consent of the employer.

5. Amendments: Any amendments or modifications to the terms of this agreement must be made in writing and signed by both parties involved.

6. Governing Law: This promissory note shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [State/Region/Province].

By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms of this promissory note and voluntarily agree to abide by them.

Signature: ______________________
Date: __________________________

Please note that this document is a sample promissory note and may require adjustments to suit your specific situation. It is recommended to consult with legal professionals or human resources personnel to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Back