What's new

Closed Poem #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

thank you sir but i honestly let it undescribe to become rhymed to the last words of the 4th line
Ening.. Sabi ko nga di ba. ano naman yung magka rhyme eh kung ganito yung itsura ng nagbasa :):) mag isip ka nang mas babagay sa katapusan na mag rhyme.. Meron at meron yan.. creating poem is like a norturing yourself on how to express it.. The way how you create it is a reflection of who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ening.. Sabi ko nga di ba. ano naman yung magka rhyme eh kung ganito yung itsura ng nagbasa :):) mag isip ka nang mas babagay sa katapusan na mag rhyme.. Meron at meron yan.. creating poem is like a norturing yourself on how to express it.. The way how you create it is a reflection of who you are.
You know what's up. Did you take Literature or something?

Good. We're both amateurs. Hahaha though I do tend to weigh more to the song writing side.
.hahaha we have same side on how we want to do with our poems. . It's like .for me poems will be stronger and lively in that way.. Buttttt. i don't know how to put some notes in it. hahaha

.hahaha we have same side on how we want to do with our poems. . It's like .for me poems will be stronger and lively in that way.. Buttttt. i don't know how to put some notes in it. hahaha
See, the good thing about writing songs is, your words can be flexible but still sound poetic. Extra syllables is not a problem as well as long as you don't exceed too much from your target. Its presentation as well, is really good. Songs are powerful, and singers can put extra emotion to it to crank that power up and vice versa.

See, the good thing about writing songs is, your words can be flexible but still sound poetic. Extra syllables is not a problem as well as long as you don't exceed too much from your target. Its presentation as well, is really good. Songs are powerful, and singers can put extra emotion to it to crank that power up and vice versa.
.yes..unlike with the poems. you should maintain accuracy of syllables limit if you want it to be impressive. . In regards to the song Writing yes. Extra syllables is nothing. . it is on how you deliver it.

.yes..unlike with the poems. you should maintain accuracy of syllables limit if you want it to be impressive. . In regards to the song Writing yes. Extra syllables is nothing. . it is on how you deliver it.

keep coming guys.. im reading :) i wanna learn by all of your opinions and thoughts

Exactly. It's why I chose this side. Much easier. Lol

Just make it simple and direct to the point :)..
Yeah. Einstein wasn't born genius. He learned through time. Point is, you can't just start to the bottom right away, start from the top and learn as you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back