What's new

Closed Poem #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, come come. Milk is this way! :)

your way to talk to somebody is giving a little bit curios...
you look gorgeous the way you talk to us.
even in the simplest way you did though..
Keep it up miss.. I hope youre a girl :D

unknownmotivator
small progress is still progress! keep it up!
Thanks man your comment is heavier than others
A simple comment makes a lot meaning for me.
This is why i suddenly wants a small conversations with small opinions of words.
In this way.. i only consider that ,, a person who says a small piece of words with their opinions got the idea for me to determine that this person is telling the truth without considering lies upon his head.

oh come on.. I will stop drinking some coffee with gardenia bread next time.. huhu english is real man..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think an hourglass would fit you better.

you mentioned hour glass right?
how about our HOUR GLASS beween you and me?? maybe it will work out like a gym i guess..
if you didnt get it. would you mind to take it a break and talk about it in my inbox room and having a good conversations just the two of us? i think the word "MAYBE" will exist in this kind of opinion i guess ^_^

you mentioned hour glass right?
how about our HOUR GLASS beween you and me?? maybe it will work out like a gym i guess..
if you didnt get it. would you mind to take it a break and talk about it in my inbox room and having a good conversations just the two of us? i think the word "MAYBE" will exist in this kind of opinion i guess ^_^
You mean a private message. You could've just said "HEY, CAN I PM YOU!?" Lol but no, you made it a lot harder on yourself.

Last time I checked, I saw female reproductive organs on me BUT it's still in debate to whichever gender I am.
Though I am whichever I want.

let me take away this word "Whichever" you talking about.
how about the word "Whoever?"
its make sense right?

Whoever love you the way you are?
Maybe this Whoever will lead you the way to the real you to become as you as they want to be sees
I mean.. whoever will be.? the one will make you laugh..
the one will make you smile
the one will never make you cry..

think of it.. dont let this WHICHEVER eat your life. instead... change it to WHOEVER...

You mean a private message. You could've just said "HEY, CAN I PM YOU!?" Lol but no, you made it a lot harder on yourself.

I like the way when its hard.
Hard ways will make you strong.
and when youre strong
you can smile even in the struggling things happen to your life

Don'tchu worry bud. I already found myself. And I am well aware of who I am. I just wanna be flexible. So everyone around me would be happy ;)

if the word "aware" will apply to my heart..
i will never find this heartbreak whos beating me up right now..
and if this "flexible" will also exist in my life...
i can find a way to ignore those people would hurt me and way out..

Alright. Nobody's stopping you hahaha

thats an awesome answer... keep it up!
come lets take a break.. im going to 7/11 for a while and buy some tissue oh my God... last ko na talaga to. sakit sa ulo ate hahahaha

And heads up.

To whomever it may concern,

I don't ignore PM, not intentionally, unless you're rude and I hated you, which I highly doubt is the case 'cause the only person I hate died in my own hands...figuratively. Just no spams, and perverted stuffs please.

Your colleague,
cutemedievil (((signed)))

And heads up.

To whomever it may concern,

I don't ignore PM, not intentionally, unless you're rude and I hated you, which I highly doubt is the case 'cause the only person I hate died in my own hands...figuratively. Just no spams, and perverted stuffs please.

Your colleague,
cutemedievil (((signed)))

wahahahah you must be kidding me...
even your hands not yet landing in me...
I already dead because of your tone of "gorgeousity"

and one more thing miss. your profile seems private as we can see..
there is no PRivate Message options beyond on it. even i try to find this options to anypart of your profile.
still doesnt appear..

how about you try to find me?
maybe you'll find me to your mind, somewhere out there... if theres a slot to your heart as well ;)

wahahahah you must be kidding me...
even your hands not yet landing in me...
I already dead because of your tone of "gorgeousity"

and one more thing miss. your profile seems private as we can see..
there is no PRivate Message options beyond on it. even i try to find this options to anypart of your profile.
still doesnt appear..

how about you try to find me?
maybe you'll find me to your mind, somewhere out there... if theres a slot to your heart as well ;)
I think you need to be an Established Member to do anything beyond posting and liking.

I think you need to be an Established Member to do anything beyond posting and liking.

become a good member and a sweet person doesnt enough?
how about i give all my heart?
If i cant do beyond this... how about you miss?
youre the one whos beyond between us. and i think your the Goddess can do this simple favor for me i guess ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back