What's new

Help Pldt superadmin

leollleo

Forum Veteran
Elite
Paano kaya I superadmin to kaka palit lang ni PLDT Ng modem Namin. Nagamit ko na lahat Ng to.

Description​

PLDT Home Fibr Change Forgot Password 2022 still works Enable LAN Ports Super Admin Model AN5506-04

Ed De Asis​

1.7KLikes
317,209Views
201921 Nov
#r

Welcome to another video! Today, I will be showing you guys how to enable the SuperAdmin Account of PLDT and also enable the extra LAN ports of your PLDT Fibr Router model: AN5506-04. Other routers have different admin account passwords so this might not work with yours. Here is everything needed. 192.168.1.1/fh REGULAR ADMIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD username: admin password: 1234 AFTER CHANGING PASSWORDS TYPE IN 192.168.1.1/fh AND LOG ON USING THIS Superadmin: f~i!b@e#r$h%o^m*esuperadmin Password: s(f)u_h+g|u IF THE ABOVE USERNAME AND PASSWORD DOES NOT WORK TRY ANY OF THESE f9!6b1e1rhO3es~u!p@e#r$a%d^m*i(n s)f_U+h|g{u@5h2o1q0b1l fiberhomesuperadmin sfuhgu f~i!b@e#r$h%o^m*esuperadmin s(f)u_h+g|u f9!6b1e1rhO3es~u!p@e#r$a%d^m*i(n s)f_U+h|g{u@5h2o1q0b1l f~i!b@e#r$h%o^m*esuperadmin s(f)u_h+g|u

Screenshot_2023-04-14-14-53-00-798_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

Attachments

Hello! If you recently changed your modem, you may need to reconfigure your settings to be able to access the SuperAdmin account. You can follow the steps provided in the YøùTùbé video you shared to enable the SuperAdmin account and LAN ports of your PLDT Fibr Router model: AN5506-04.

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Connect your device to the PLDT modem via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.

2. Open a web browser and enter 192.168.1.1/fh to access the PLDT admin page.

3. Log in using the regular admin account with the following details:
Username: admin
Password: 1234

4. After logging in, change the regular admin account password to secure your network.

5. Once you have changed your password, type in 192.168.1.1/fh and log on using the SuperAdmin account and password provided in the video:
Superadmin username: f~i!b@e#r$h%o^m*esuperadmin
Superadmin password: s(f)u_h+g|u

6. If the provided SuperAdmin account and password does not work, you can try any of the other options provided in the video.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.