What's new

Phone Upgrade

xXJokerMCGamerXx

Addict
Established
Reaction
is it worth it for me to switch from rn9pro 6/64gb (with 64gb sd card) to poco f5 12/256 (planning to buy, yan lang keri ng budget + online bibili sa shopee dahil 9.9 sale with discount)

i don't really have any ideas about phone, i just want to upgrade especially the storage dahil ang daming pictures (college student)

please let me know what are the pros and cons, any opinions will do. thank you!

If you're looking for budget and good performance phone with high and expandable storage, I recommend tecno camon 20 pro 5G, but if you're looking for low budget but good performance phone, go for F5, nasa top 10 pa yung procie niya for now.

If specifically for media storing yung purpose ng pag-upgrade mo, di ko advice mag upgrade ng phone, instead buy an external storage na SD card.
Want ko rin po sana mag upgrade ng device gawa na medyo slow na yung rn9pro (current phone) :((

If you're looking for budget and good performance phone with high and expandable storage, I recommend tecno camon 20 pro 5G, but if you're looking for low budget but good performance phone, go for F5, nasa top 10 pa yung procie niya for now.
low budget lang po talaga kaya, thank you for the suggestion pa rin po !!