What's new

Phone recos

Miwaa

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Nag ask ako before kung redmi 12 or itel 55g i bought redmi 12 nalang po sa marketplace i got it for 3800 lang super sulit. Pwede po mag recos kayo ulit ng phone ulit for me naman ang hanap ko kase kahit matagal na sumasabay padin sa mga phone now, ang nakita ko poco f3 for 6500 256 na kaso may cra ck sa likod onti at lcd replacement na also may dents sa lower phone go ko na ba iyon? If not meron ba kayong recommendation na for gaming sana.

Hi! It's great to hear that you were able to get the Redmi 12 for a good price on the marketplace. As for your next phone recommendation, let's discuss the Poco F3 that you mentioned.

The Poco F3 is known for its excellent performance, especially for gaming, due to its powerful processor and ample RAM. However, you mentioned that the unit you found has some physical damage, including a *****ed back, a need for LCD replacement, and dents on the lower part of the phone. While the specs of the Poco F3 are impressive, it's essential to consider the condition of the device you're purchasing. If the damages affect the functionality or aesthetics of the phone significantly, it might not be the best option for you.

Instead, I recommend looking for a different phone that can meet your gaming needs without compromising on quality. One alternative you might consider is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro. It offers a good balance of performance and affordability, with features suitable for gaming. Additionally, you can explore other options from brands like Realme, Samsung, or OnePlus, depending on your budget and preferences.

When choosing a gaming phone, focus on factors like processor speed, RAM capacity, display quality, and battery life to ensure a smooth gaming experience. Don't forget to check reviews and compare specifications to find the best fit for your needs. If you have any specific requirements or preferences, feel free to share them for more personalized recommendations.