What's new

Phone recommendation

Miwaa

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Good day, planning to buy kase ng phone for my cousin I'm choosing itel p55 5G and redmi 12 since naka promo ang dalawang phone na ito both shopee and lazada, so guys wdyt is the best ?

Good day! When considering between the itel P55 5G and the Redmi 12, there are a few factors you may want to take into account before making your decision:

1. Brand Reputation: Xiaomi's Redmi series is known for offering great value for money and reliable performance. On the other hand, itel is also a decent brand but may not be as well-known for its phones.

2. Specifications: Compare the specifications of both phones such as processor, RAM, storage capacity, camera quality, battery capacity, and display quality to see which one suits your cousin's needs better.

3. 5G Connectivity: If your cousin values having 5G connectivity, the itel P55 5G might be the better choice as it supports this technology. However, do consider if 5G is necessary for your cousin's usage considering the availability of 5G networks in your area.

4. User Experience: Read reviews from users who have used these phones to get an idea of their overall user experience, including performance, software, and durability.

5. After-sales Service: Check the warranty and after-sales service provided by both brands to ensure that your cousin will have support in case of any issues with the phone.

Ultimately, the best choice between the itel P55 5G and Redmi 12 depends on your cousin's specific needs and preferences. Consider the factors mentioned above and choose the one that aligns best with what your cousin is looking for in a phone.

If you mean you want to buy your cousin a phone as a surprise gift,either of the two given phone can be choosen as a gift. But if he/she need it for something like for school,choose the one that will last long.Yan lang.

If you mean you want to buy your cousin a phone as a surprise gift,either of the two given phone can be choosen as a gift. But if he/she need it for something like for school,choose the one that will last long.Yan lang.

If you prioritize performance and features, go for the Redmi 12. If you're on a tight budget and need basic functionality, the itel P55 5g might be a better fit. But It's important to consider factors like processor speed, camera capabilities, battery life, and build quality based on your usage and preferences before making a decision(it's up to you TS)..

If you prioritize performance and features, go for the Redmi 12. If you're on a tight budget and need basic functionality, the itel P55 5g might be a better fit. But It's important to consider factors like processor speed, camera capabilities, battery life, and build quality based on your usage and preferences before making a decision(it's up to you TS)..
Same price lang po sila as of now e should i get redmi 12 na ba?

May i know what is GLOBAL VERSION po? May other version pa po ba?

If infinixb then may recos ka po ba? Na mas better sa dalawa na nabanggit?
mag Infinix Hot40i kana lang paps, around 5,300 lang sa official store nila sa Lazada. expandable pa memory from 8gb to 16gb, meaning 8GB memory + 8GB extended ram.

mas mataas ang GPU compare sa Redmi12

pero sa chipset, hindi sila magkalayo sa isa't isa. halos dikit lang pero mas angat ng konti si Redmi12

other specs, halos same lang.