What's new

Philippians 4:19

Swimmah

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
We have God, as our Father, who is able to provide for us with ease. This is why we do not panic where troubling situations come. Think of all the troubling situations that have come your way. They are all in the past now. This shows you that God will always settle your situations, no matter what. Your only focus should be trusting in God. Nothing else.
Dear God, I thank you that I can move in this life, freely, knowing that all I need has been met. I do not count any troubling situation as life-defining, because you will always get me through them. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

"Paul tells the Philippians that their gift was not in vain. God will meet their needs, according to his riches in Jesus Christ, not to make them wealthy, not to heal them of all their physical problems.

Earlier in his letter, Paul actually does tell the Philippians that Christ will transform their bodies—but that isn’t connected to their gift, and it isn’t a promise that will be fulfilled during their lives on earth:"