What's new

Help Pc not turning on immediately!

ChenziLao

Leecher
So eto. Bumili ako ng PC. After 1 Year at after ng 1 Year Warranty. Doon pa siya nagloloko. Is there a catch to it or tricks? Or just coincidence? Kapag I click yung power button. Hindi siya mag on agad tulad ng dati. Minsan naghihintay pa ako ng ilang minutes, from 1 to 5 minutes before. Pero ngayon parang or minsan umabot na sa 10 minutes and up. Not sure. Basta matagal mag on. I also search why, at ang result dahil sa processor? Matagal mag load or puno yung ssd pero hindi naman. Konti lang mga app ko at Ram at ssd, malaki pa ang space. Iniisip ko kung hindi dahil doon. Ano kaya? Please help po. Salamat.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your PC. It can be frustrating when your computer doesn't turn on immediately. There could be several reasons why your PC is taking a long time to power on. Let's explore some possible causes and solutions:

1. Power Supply Unit (PSU): The power supply unit might be failing or not providing enough power to your components, causing a delay in the startup process. You can try replacing the PSU to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Motherboard: The motherboard could be faulty, leading to a slow startup. Check for any visible damage on the motherboard or try resetting the CMOS to see if that helps.

3. Processor: While a slow processor can contribute to longer boot times, it's less likely to be the sole cause of the issue. Make sure your CPU is not overheating and check for any software issues that might be affecting its performance.

4. RAM: Faulty or insufficient RAM can also slow down the boot process. Ensure that your RAM sticks are properly seated and try running a memory diagnostic tool to check for any issues.

5. SSD/Hard Drive: While you mentioned that your SSD has enough space, it's still worth checking the health of your storage drive. Use a diagnostic tool to scan for any errors or bad sectors that might be causing delays.

6. BIOS Settings: Incorrect BIOS settings can also lead to slow boot times. Make sure your BIOS is up to date and configured correctly for your hardware.

If you've checked the above components and everything seems fine, you may want to consider contacting a professional technician to diagnose the issue further. They can conduct more in-depth tests to pinpoint the exact cause of the slow startup.

I hope this information helps you troubleshoot the problem with your PC. Let me know if you have any more questions or if you need further assistance.

Back