What's new

Help Paturo po sa PID at EV3 line tracing?

So tulad po nung nasa title, nagtatanong lang po kung may matuturo po ba kayo tungkol sa PID pang EV3 line tracing. Mas ok po sana kung merong kahit simpleng explanation lang paano kunin yung values sa PID. Pasabi na lang po kung inaccurate yung title at wrong forum, baguhin ko na lang po kung kaya.

Hello! I can help you with your question about PID for EV3 line tracing. PID stands for Proportional, Integral, and Derivative, which are three values used to control and stabilize a system. In line tracing, the PID values are used to keep the robot on the line and prevent it from deviating too much.

The proportional value (P) is based on the distance between the robot and the line. The closer the robot is to the line, the smaller the P value becomes. The integral value (I) takes into account the cumulative error over time and increases or decreases the robot's speed accordingly. The derivative value (D) measures the rate of change and adjusts the robot's speed accordingly.

To determine the PID values for your EV3 line tracing robot, you can use the trial and error method. Start with a small value for each of the P, I, and D values, and observe how the robot performs. Increase or decrease the values accordingly until you find the optimal values that keep the robot on the line. This process may take some time and experimentation, but it’s worth it to achieve accurate and stable line tracing.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need further clarification.

Back