What's new

Help Pa help mga boss

Shedro16

Honorary Poster
Established
Mga boss patulong po, not recognized ng laptop ko yung usb cable ko na gagamitin ko sana pang open para sa modem ko kaso ayaw talaga i recognized patulong naman po sa mga magagaling dto

Hello!

May I ask what operating system you are using on your laptop? Sometimes, USB devices may not be recognized due to compatibility issues with the operating system or drivers. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. First, make sure that you have properly connected the USB cable to both your laptop and modem. Try using a different USB port on your laptop to see if the issue is specific to that port.

2. Check if the USB cable and modem are working properly. You can try connecting the modem to another computer to see if it gets recognized. If it does, then the issue might be with your laptop.

3. Restart your laptop and see if the USB cable gets recognized after the reboot. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary issues.

4. Update your laptop's USB drivers. You can do this by going to the manufacturer's website and downloading the latest drivers for your laptop model. Install the drivers and restart your laptop to see if it helps.

5. If you are using Windows, you can also try troubleshooting the USB device through the Device Manager. Right-click on the Start button, select "Device Manager," and look for any devices with a yellow exclamation mark or a red "X" icon. Right-click on the problematic device, select "Update driver," and follow the on-screen instructions.

6. If none of the above steps work, there may be a compatibility issue with your USB cable and laptop. Try using a different USB cable or contact the manufacturer of your modem for further assistance.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue with your USB cable not being recognized by your laptop. If the problem persists, feel free to provide more details, and I'll try my best to assist you further.

check mo muna idol kung USB port ba ng laptop mo working try mo magplug-in ng flashdrive. kung nareread yun flashdrive. ibigsabihin baka sira lang yun cable ginagamit mo.