What's new

Never again

yobmeb22

Forum Veteran
Reaction
I made a mistake once and I won't do it again. It's like her saying she'll never trust me again. I know I've messed up and I'm sorry for it. I deserve to face consequences, but I feel they're harsher than what I should receive. That's why I'm sorry and never again.

nakow lods hindi mo alam kung gaano kasakit yun para sakanya sobra hirap buohin ang tiwala na sinira muna and remember its your choice to do it!

you need to accept and face consequences. I know it harsh but I think the reason is valid. but tuloy lang ang buhay lods at wag muna uulitin in the future kasi pwede din bumalik sayo yung ginawa mo at ikaw naman yung makaranas ng ganun experience.

you need to accept and face consequences. I know it harsh but I think the reason is valid. but tuloy lang ang buhay lods at wag muna uulitin in the future kasi pwede din bumalik sayo yung ginawa mo at ikaw naman yung makaranas ng ganun experience.
i even let go of everything including my friends cause she dont want them, it broke my heart but i dont want to break hers so i ended up choosing her own happiness as a payment of my stupidity back then.

Well... You're aware of your mistake, and you're doing your best to make up for it; not to mention the "beating" you receive from the comments... 😅

Not patronizing you or anything, but...
To err is human... Charge it to experience, mate. Learn. HOWEVER, don't let your past mistake(s) be a reason for others to take advantage of you. Tread forward.