What's new

Help Need help with excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychAce

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello, I need help with excel kasi yung data na gusto ko I copy hindi sya nakukuwa.

here's an example po:

=transpose(A12:18) then gusto ko pag drinag ko automatic mag aadjust sa specific na bilang yung kasunod

gaya ng ganito

=transpose(A12:A18)
=transpose(A21:A17)

di ko kasi sya nakukuwa ehh ganito lagi lumabalas sakin.

=transpose(A12:A18)
=transpose(A13:A19)

Thank you sa tutulong sakin.

Solution
it still copies the row below it. I want it to automatically change from cell A12 to A21.
I see what you mean now. If you want the formula to automatically change from cell A12 to A21 when dragged, you can achieve this by modifying the formula slightly. Here's how you can do it:

Assuming your data starts from cell A12 and you want to transpose 7 rows at a time, you can use the following formula:

Code:
=TRANSPOSE(OFFSET($A$12,(ROW(A1)-1)*7,0,7,1))

In this formula:
  • $A$12 is the starting cell of your data range.
  • (ROW(A1)-1)*7 calculates the starting row for each transposed range. When you drag the formula down, ROW(A1) will increment by 1, which will result in the offset changing by 7 rows each time.
  • 0 represents the...
Hello! It seems like you are trying to transpose a range of cells in Excel and you want the formula to automatically adjust to specific numbers when you drag it.

If you want the formula to adjust the range by a specific number when dragged, you can achieve this by using the OFFSET function along with the TRANSPOSE function. Here's how you can do it:

Assuming your data starts from cell A12, you can use the following formula to transpose the range and automatically adjust by a specific number when dragged:

Code:
=TRANSPOSE(OFFSET($A$12,0,0,7,1))

In this formula:
  • 0,0 represents the number of rows and columns to offset from cell A12.
  • 7 is the number of rows you want to include in the transpose range.
  • 1 is the number of columns you want to include in the transpose range.

When you drag this formula down, it will automatically adjust the range by 7 rows each time.

You can modify the formula based on the starting cell of your data and the number of rows you want to include in the transpose range.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need further clarification or assistance.

Hello! It seems like you are trying to transpose a range of cells in Excel and you want the formula to automatically adjust to specific numbers when you drag it.

If you want the formula to adjust the range by a specific number when dragged, you can achieve this by using the OFFSET function along with the TRANSPOSE function. Here's how you can do it:

Assuming your data starts from cell A12, you can use the following formula to transpose the range and automatically adjust by a specific number when dragged:

Code:
=TRANSPOSE(OFFSET($A$12,0,0,7,1))

In this formula:
  • 0,0 represents the number of rows and columns to offset from cell A12.

When you drag this formula down, it will automatically adjust the range by 7 rows each time.

You can modify the formula based on the starting cell of your data and the number of rows you want to include in the transpose range.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need further clarification or assistance.
it still copies the row below it. I want it to automatically change from cell A12 to A21.

I see what you mean now. If you want the formula to automatically change from cell A12 to A21 when dragged, you can achieve this by modifying the formula slightly. Here's how you can do it:

Assuming your data starts from cell A12 and you want to transpose 7 rows at a time, you can use the following formula:

Code:

In this formula:
  • (ROW(A1)-1)*7 calculates the starting row for each transposed range. When you drag the formula down, ROW(A1) will increment by 1, which will result in the offset changing by 7 rows each time.
  • 0 represents the number of columns to offset.

When you drag this formula down, it should now automatically change from cell A12 to A21, A28, A35, and so on, transposing 7 rows at a time.

Please give this formula a try and let me know if it works as expected or if you need further assistance.

Solution
for example

Transpose(A12:A20) then if I drag it, it should be Transpose(A21:A30)

Code:

In this formula:
  • 0 represents the number of columns to offset.

When you drag this formula down, it should now automatically change from cell A12 to A21, A28, A35, and so on, transposing 7 rows at a time.

Please give this formula a try and let me know if it works as expected or if you need further assistance.
geez, Thanks a lot. I GOT IT.
Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.