What's new

Help BAKA PO SOMEONE CAN HELP ME!

PLEASE HELP ME TO BYPASS MY PHONE!
NAKIAPAG SWAP PO AKO NG CP THIS DAY LANG AROUND 4:00 PM AND THE TRANSACTION WAS SMOOTH BUT AFTER MAKA UWI IS NAKA BLOCK NA AKO SA MAY ARI AND DI KO NA MACONTACT SAD TO SAY NEW ACC LANG SYA AND DI AKO NAKAPAG PAG TAKE NG PICS NAMIN AFTER SWAPPING, THEN ETO NA NGA AFTER KO I UPDATE YUNG MIUI NYA INTO MIUI 12 (BTW POCO X3 NFC YUNG PHONE NYA) IS MAY NAKA CONNECT DAW NA MI ACCOUNT NEED NG PASSWORD BUT SAD TO SAY NAKA BLOCK NA NGA AKO. SO PLEASE PO BAKA MAY SOMEONE NA KAYANG MAKATULONG SAKIN HOW TO BYPASS THE MI ACCOUNT,

I HAVE NO MONEY PO KASI NAUBOS NA ALLOWANCE KO THIS MONTH AND ANG HASSLE PA PAG PAGAWA KASI OVERPRICE MANINGIL MGA TECH. DITO, PERO I HAVE PC PO AND AND ONTING BACKGROUND SA PAG REREPAIR NG CP AN I AM WILLING TO LEARN PO! KAHIT YUNG APP LANG PO NA PANG BYPASS IS BIG HELP NA PO, AKO NA PO BAHALA PAG FIGURE OUT

I CAN PROVIDE PO NG INFO NA LEGIT NA NAKIPAG SWAP AKO HINDI KO PO ITO NAKAW, IF SOMEONE GENUINELY HELP ME, I WILL THANKYOUUU UNTIL I CRY , EME

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PO

387324089_965679861197389_5706273278019379277_n.jpg

387332004_1556203204915897_5777719480041387854_n.jpg

395263399_1007545960538884_4130555007035956478_n (1).jpg

395301645_6751163058308806_2846347627141553003_n.jpg

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Attachments

I understand that you are facing an issue with your Poco X3 NFC phone after swapping it. It seems that the previous owner has blocked you from accessing the device by connecting it to their MI account and you don't have the password. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Bypassing the MI account on a device can be a complicated process and may require technical knowledge. However, I can provide you with some general steps that you can try to bypass the MI account on your phone. Please note that these steps may not work in all cases, and there are risks involved. Additionally, bypassing the MI account is against the terms of service and may void your warranty.

1. Start by turning off your Poco X3 NFC phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until the recovery mode appears on the screen.
3. In recovery mode, use the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to select options.
4. Select the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option and confirm your selection. This will erase all data on your phone.
5. After the reset is complete, reboot your phone.
6. Follow the on-screen setup instructions until you reach the MI account login screen.
7. Tap on the "Forgot password" option and follow the instructions provided. You may need to provide proof of ownership to MI customer support.
8. If the above steps do not work, you may need to contact MI customer support for further assistance. They might be able to verify your ownership and help you unlock the device.

Please keep in mind that these steps are provided as general guidance and may not work in your specific case. It is always advisable to contact the official support channels for your device or visit a professional technician for assistance.

I hope this helps, and I sincerely hope that you are able to resolve your issue with the MI account.

THIS WAS OUR LAST CHAT, NAG POST NADIN AKO SA GC NG MUNICIPAL NAMIN ALSO I KNOW NAMAN KUNG SAANG BRGY SYA PERO ANG HASSLE HANAPIN KO SYA HOUSE TO HOUSE AND PAGKAKAAMLI KO NGA DIN PO NA DI AKO NAG TAKE NG PICTURE

Capture1.PNG

Attachments

next time po pag nkipag swap ka po icheck maigi yung profile sa facebook kong legit. Tsaka wag mong paalisin yung may ari hanggat dimo na check lahat at ipaformat mo mismo sa harap nya. isure kong wlang naka login na google acount or something daming manloloko ngayon kasi mahal na mga bilihin.