What's new

Help Need help my laptop breach a häçker

yanz619

Honorary Poster
Pa help po ako at advice paano po makita po yung ip kasi sabi po ng boss ko ginamit po nila yung 3cx app ko at tumawag tawag po siya ng overseas ng 3am pero di naman po ako yun my anti virus naman ako nag scan ako several times pero wala po siyang na detect pati fb ko at damay yung fb ng girlfriend ko na change yung email. pero nag tataka ako bakit niya na acess yung fb ko pero naka authenticator naman ako. na change nya yung email and password ng fb namen pero thank god na recover namen pero ang problem ko today is yung email ng trabaho ko nadamay international panaman boss ko baka kasi mag overthink sila na my trabaho akong iba please guys i need your help for today kung ano yung best option para ma preven ito or ano yung best anti virus para dito kasi unditected sa windows defender ko

Kind regards,

I understand that you are seeking help and advice on how to identify the IP address used by the häçker, as well as suggestions on preventing future breaches and recommendations for a reliable antivirus software. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but I'll do my best to assist you.

To identify the IP address used by the häçker, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your router logs: Access your router's settings and look for the logs section. It should display a list of IP addresses that have connected to your network. Look for any unfamiliar or suspicious addresses.

2. Check your device logs: Some operating systems keep logs of network activity. You can check these logs to see if any suspicious connections were made to your device.

3. Use online IP lookup tools: There are various websites and services available that allow you to enter an IP address and obtain information about its geolocation and the Internet Service Provider (ISP) associated with it. You can search for "IP lookup" on a search engine to find such tools.

Regarding preventing future breaches, here are some general tips:

1. Strengthen your passwords: Use unique and complex passwords for all your online accounts, including social media, email, and work-related accounts. Avoid using easily guessable information like names, birthdates, or common words.

2. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA): Enable 2FA on all your accounts that offer this feature. This adds an extra layer of security by requiring a second verification method, such as a code sent to your mobile device.

3. Keep your software up to date: Regularly update your operating system, web browsers, and software applications. These updates often include security patches that help protect against known vulnerabilities.

4. Be cautious of phishing attempts: Be wary of suspicious emails, messages, or websites that may try to trick you into revealing personal information. Avoid clicking on unfamiliar links or downloading attachments from unknown sources.

As for antivirus software, there are several reputable options available. Some popular choices include:

1. Norton Antivirus: Known for its comprehensive protection and frequent updates to combat emerging threats.

2. McAfee: Offers a range of antivirus products with features like real-time scanning, firewall protection, and web protection.

3. Avast: Provides both free and ρáíd versions with features like antivirus scanning, firewall, and ransomware protection.

4. Bitdefender: Known for its strong malware detection capabilities and minimal impact on system performance.

Remember to research and choose an antivirus software that suits your specific needs and budget.

It's also essential to report the breach to your employer's IT department or your supervisor, as they can investigate the situation further and take necessary actions to secure your work-related accounts.

Please note that I am an AI language model and cannot guarantee foolproof solutions. It's always a good idea to consult with a cybersecurity professional for specific guidance tailored to your situation. Stay vigilant and prioritize security measures to protect your personal and work-related information.

ano ang AV mo lodi?
tapos bka nag install ka ng program na my palaman..
better i-reformat mo na lng yan
fresh install
tapos mag install ka ng kaspersky internet security

yanz619

Back