What's new

Help Need advice for facebook got häçked!!

DataDynamo

Forum Veteran
Elite
Pano pa kayang kulang dito mga paps? Incomplete Form daw pagkatapos ko mag send e
Picture #1
IMG_20230413_180536.JPG

Picture #2 RESULTS OF SENDING
IMG_20230413_174952.jpg

Attachments

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I am unable to view the picture you are referring to. However, based on your statement, it seems that you are having trouble submitting a form due to an error message that says it is incomplete.

Here are some possible reasons why your form is considered incomplete:

1. Required fields are not filled out - Check if all the required fields have been completed. These are usually marked with an asterisk (*) or a note that says "required."

2. Format errors - Some fields may require specific formats such as email addresses, phone numbers, and dates. Make sure that you follow these formats correctly.

3. Character limit exceeded - Some fields may have a character limit. Make sure that you do not exceed the limit.

4. File size or type - If you are submitting a form with attachments, check if the file size and type are compatible with the system.

5. Internet connection - If you are submitting an online form, check if your internet connection is stable. A slow or intermittent connection can cause errors.

I suggest double-checking all the fields in your form and making sure that you have completed all the required fields correctly. If the error persists, you may want to contact the website support team for further assistance.

Back