What's new

NASA faked Apollo moon landings

ang kulit, ang fake dyan ay ang landing ng tao sa moon yung paglakad lakad nila dun at yang 840+ pounds ng moon samples di naman yan totoo, kakatawanan lang yan, compare mo yan sa nakuha ng china na about 4 pounds lang na moon samples merong unique mineral
Bro, hindi ako makulit, nagshashare lang tayo ngviews natin e, I respect yours, then respect mine. Ibig mong sabihin mas totoo pa yung sa China kaysa sa NASA? Kasi pinag-compare mo e. Yung sinasabi nyung moon landing na peke, 50 yrs ng mahigit ng mangyari yoon at ngayon mga 20% lang mga americans ang nagsasabing peke iyon. Kahit sa China at Russia may mga grupo din na sumisigaw ng peke pero mas madami pa rin ang naniniwala na totoo.

400,000 na katao ang involved sa buong Apollo programs for 50 yrs. Anyone of them would have neither the will nor the way to fake one of humanity’s greatest ever achievements.

Again, walang concrete evidences na they were faked, just mere speculations and personal views.
Mythbuster team conducted experiments simulating all said 'anomalies' but proven busted.

Anyone with enough resources can do those same experiments and simulations as well.
Again, hindi ako makulit sharing lang tayo ng thoughts.

Parehong learning experience natin ito lahat.

Bro, hindi ako makulit, nagshashare lang tayo ngviews natin e, I respect yours, then respect mine. Ibig mong sabihin mas totoo pa yung sa China kaysa sa NASA? Kasi pinag-compare mo e. Yung sinasabi nyung moon landing na peke, 50 yrs ng mahigit ng mangyari yoon at ngayon mga 20% lang mga americans ang nagsasabing peke iyon. Kahit sa China at Russia may mga grupo din na sumisigaw ng peke pero mas madami pa rin ang naniniwala na totoo.

400,000 na katao ang involved sa buong Apollo programs for 50 yrs. Anyone of them would have neither the will nor the way to fake one of humanity’s greatest ever achievements.

Again, walang concrete evidences na they were faked, just mere speculations and personal views.
Mythbuster team conducted experiments simulating all said 'anomalies' but proven busted.

Anyone with enough resources can do those same experiments and simulations as well.
Again, hindi ako makulit sharing lang tayo ng thoughts.

Parehong learning experience natin ito lahat.
just me putting emphasis na ang fake para sa akin ay ang pagtapak ng tao sa buwan, so yung reply mo kanina about things on moon are things not man kaya hindi evidence yun ng tao kundi bagay. merong videos at pics pero lahat yan ay refutable that is why nasabi ko ang kulit

what im saying you need to compare are the moon samples, nothing less, yung nakuha ng china 4 pounds lang pero may new mineral which is unique at wala dito sa earth, samantalang ang US may samples na 840+ pounds pero walang nakitang unique? magkaiba din ang age ng samples nila, di ka ba magtataka?

sabi ko nga sayo di ibig sabihin pinaniniwalan ng karamihan ay totoo

Last edited:
just me putting emphasis na ang fake para sa akin ay ang pagtapak ng tao sa buwan, so yung reply mo kanina about things on moon are things not man kaya hindi evidence yun ng tao kundi bagay. merong videos at pics pero lahat yan ay refutable that is why nasabi ko ang kulit

what im saying you need to compare are the moon samples, nothing less, yung nakuha ng china 4 pounds lang pero may new mineral which is unique at wala dito sa earth, samantalang ang US may samples na 840+ pounds pero walang nakitang unique? magkaiba din ang age ng samples nila, di ka ba magtataka?

sabi ko nga sayo di ibig sabihin pinaniniwalan ng karamihan ay totoo
Just like I said I respect your thinking about this issue. But, there are a lot of evidence still in the moon, the lunar lander of previous Apollo landings, laser reflectors, equipments, moon boggie buggy tracks that can still be seen from Earth using powerful telescope.
At yung Lunar Reconnaisance Orbitor na 11 yrs. ng umiikot 20 km above sa buwan, taking photographs 24/7 since. It also mapping the surface of the moon that helps possible moon landing and explorations

This is the screen shot of LRO site continously orbiting the moon 24/7 since 2009.
lro tracker.jpg

The image is just a representation of how the LRO status and location.
Up to now it still transmitting images of the moon.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Naniniwala naman ako na hindi naman kahit naniniwala ang maraming tao sa isang bagay ay totoo na.
Pero yoon ay sa mga malilit na bagay laman at dahil sa mga maling tradisyon at paniniwala na kagaya ng pag nagahit ka kakapal ang buhok mo, Mt. Everest is the tallest mountain. Pero sa kaso ng moon landing buong mundo tumutok dito at mahirap papaniwalain kaagad lalo na ang mga intellectual na mga tao.
I did a lot of searching about it tinimbang ko, technically, scientifically, morally totoo ang moon landings at walang reason ang NASA para pekein ito.

Attachments

Just like I said I respect your thinking about this issue. But, there are a lot of evidence still in the moon, the lunar lander of previous Apollo landings, laser reflectors, equipments, moon boggie buggy tracks that can still be seen from Earth using powerful telescope.
At yung Lunar Reconnaisance Orbitor na 11 yrs. ng umiikot 20 km above sa buwan, taking photographs 24/7 since. It also mapping the surface of the moon that helps possible moon landing and explorations

This is the screen shot of LRO site continously orbiting the moon 24/7 since 2009.
View attachment 2912592

The image is just a representation of how the LRO status and location.
Up to now it still transmitting images of the moon.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Naniniwala naman ako na hindi naman kahit naniniwala ang maraming tao sa isang bagay ay totoo na.
Pero yoon ay sa mga malilit na bagay laman at dahil sa mga maling tradisyon at paniniwala na kagaya ng pag nagahit ka kakapal ang buhok mo, Mt. Everest is the tallest mountain. Pero sa kaso ng moon landing buong mundo tumutok dito at mahirap papaniwalain kaagad lalo na ang mga intellectual na mga tao.
I did a lot of searching about it tinimbang ko, technically, scientifically, morally totoo ang moon landings at walang reason ang NASA para pekein ito.
from copilot: Theoretically, it is possible to see signs of the moon landings, such as the moon buggy (Lunar Roving Vehicle) from the Apollo missions, using a telescope. However, in practice, even the most powerful telescopes we have today are not capable of capturing clear images of these objects from Earth

about the orbiter picture: it does prove that there is an equipment there, but there is no man, walang tao, madali lang naman sa NASA maglagay ng equipment dyan, and also the orbiter is owned by NASA, they also have footpaths ang buggy paths and i saw them, but im not convinced, like the lines are as big as rivers, footpaths with arrow telling its footpaths but i dont see it as footpaths because some are as big as the craters, also the videos are not clear, as in the orbiter is very near the moon with upgraded telescopes but their images and videos are grainy and vague just like 1800's images (the LRO is just 50km from moon surface, compare that to north korea earth satellite which is 500km above and can take detailed images of pentagon and US carriers)

Last edited:
from copilot: Theoretically, it is possible to see signs of the moon landings, such as the moon buggy (Lunar Roving Vehicle) from the Apollo missions, using a telescope. However, in practice, even the most powerful telescopes we have today are not capable of capturing clear images of these objects from Earth

about the orbiter picture: it does prove that there is an equipment there, but there is no man, walang tao, madali lang naman sa NASA maglagay ng equipment dyan, and also the orbiter is owned by NASA, they also have footpaths ang buggy paths and i saw them, but im not convinced, like the lines are as big as rivers, footpaths with arrow telling its footpaths but i dont see it as footpaths because some are as big as the craters, also the videos are not clear, as in the orbiter is very near the moon with upgraded telescopes but their images and videos are grainy and vague just like 1800's images (the LRO is just 50km from moon surface, compare that to north korea earth satellite which is 500km above and can take detailed images of pentagon and US carriers)
But there is no man, walang tao... (i quoted you) syempre sandali lang naman sila doon e.
Regarding the Apollo lander w/c is around 13 ft. lang ang size, compare sa Pentagon w/c is the second largest office building in the world na may sukat na around 900 feet in length tapos yung aircraft carrier mga 1000 feet naman ang (average) na haba syempre mas kita ang mga yoon. Sa aircraft carrier lang pede ka magsakay ng around 70 lunar lander. So, di pede ikumpara yung mga photos.
Pls. watch this: a new look at the Apollo 11 landing site: https://www.__utube.com/watch?v=xUcYQ7slmRw
Apollo 11 moon landing in 3D using collectible photo images.
i-correct mo na lang yung link, PHC regulations followed.

Salamat bro.

But there is no man, walang tao... (i quoted you) syempre sandali lang naman sila doon e.
Regarding the Apollo lander w/c is around 13 ft. lang ang size, compare sa Pentagon w/c is the second largest office building in the world na may sukat na around 900 feet in length tapos yung aircraft carrier mga 1000 feet naman ang (average) na haba syempre mas kita ang mga yoon. Sa aircraft carrier lang pede ka magsakay ng around 70 lunar lander. So, di pede ikumpara yung mga photos.
Pls. watch this: a new look at the Apollo 11 landing site: https://www.__utube.com/watch?v=xUcYQ7slmRw
Apollo 11 moon landing in 3D using collectible photo images.
i-correct mo na lang yung link, PHC regulations followed.

Salamat bro.
i dont think you get my point, so no point continuing this discussion. kaya nga any image ng LRO di maprove na nkaapak na tao sa moon, any equipment na andun ay kaya dalhin ng spaceship so kahit may mga equipments dun hindi proof na may tao nga naglakad dun, gets?

50km lang layo ng LRO grainy pics (yang link mo yung grainy pic meron totoo, tapos inedit nila ginawang 3d, drinawingan ng lander, haha malay ba kung puting mesa lang pala yun), 500km layo ng satellite sa earth detailed up to naglalakad na tao at mga sasakyan, maski dyaryo kita. grabe ewan

Last edited:
i dont think you get my point, so no point continuing this discussion. kaya nga any image ng LRO di maprove na nkaapak na tao sa moon, any equipment na andun ay kaya dalhin ng spaceship so kahit may mga equipments dun hindi proof na may tao nga naglakad dun, gets?

50km lang layo ng LRO grainy pics (yang link mo yung grainy pic meron totoo, tapos inedit nila ginawang 3d, drinawingan ng lander, haha malay ba kung puting mesa lang pala yun), 500km layo ng satellite sa earth detailed up to naglalakad na tao at mga sasakyan, maski dyaryo kita. grabe ewan
Nvidia Debunks Conspiracy Theories about moon landing, CEO Jensen Huang explained: https://www.__utube.com/watch?v=syVP6zDZN7I&t=11s

Nvidia Debunks Conspiracy Theories about moon landing, CEO Jensen Huang explained: https://www.__utube.com/watch?v=syVP6zDZN7I&t=11s
mas naniniwala ako kay elon musk na nagsabing anomaly ang moon landing

there are a lot of evidence still in the moon, the lunar lander of previous Apollo landings, laser reflectors, equipments, moon boggie buggy tracks that can still be seen from Earth using powerful telescope.
nope, you can not see it, even the LRO which is 50km only above moon gives us a vague image, in tagalog ay napakalabo, dahil may tinatago silang kasinungalingan, how much more around 380,000 km from earth, haha, self deception tawag dyan at prevalent yan sa western media, more lies to cover their lies

paps mutagenesisx na madaming alam sa mali ng west, bat di mo alam to?

naniwala ka na si Neil A. ay nakatapak na sa moon?

Neil A = A lieN
it looks true kapag binaliktad mo Neil A

Last edited:
mas naniniwala ako kay elon musk na nagsabing anomaly ang moon landing

nope, you can not see it, even the LRO which is 50km only above moon gives us a vague image, in tagalog ay napakalabo, dahil may tinatago silang kasinungalingan, how much more around 380,000 km from earth, haha, self deception tawag dyan at prevalent yan sa western media, more lies to cover their lies

paps mutagenesisx na madaming alam sa mali ng west, bat di mo alam to?

naniwala ka na si Neil A. ay nakatapak na sa moon?

Neil A = A lieN
it looks true kapag binaliktad mo Neil A
It was discovered that tiktok video of Elon Musk was altered using deep fake.
Kung duda si Musk sa space programs na yan ng NASA hindi na sana sya gumagastos ng malaking halaga para dyan.

Where does Google get its satellite images
Not all the imagery in Google Earth comes from satellites. A lot of the imagery comes from aerial photographers – mostly in airplanes with special high resolution cameras. Some of the imagery even comes from kites, balloons, and drones. They (Google Earth) uses Remote sensing to collect data and information about earth from above. GOES-R Series satellites carry an instrument called the Advanced Baseline Imager (ABI), which measures energy at different wavelengths along the electromagnetic spectrum.

Most of the “satellite” photos displayed by Google were shot from airplanes. You have to zoom out for a very wide view to get satellite photos. I don’t know what kind of cameras are used for these ariel shots, but I suspect they use lenses rather than mirrors. They probably use short exposures with 2-D sensors rather than 1-D sensors that scan as the plane moves. Air turbulence would be difficult to overcome with a long exposure scan. Most aerial cameras for photogrammetry are specially built for this purpose. Common drones like my DJI Mini 2 are also advertised as aerial cameras.

The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO)uses two narrow angle cameras provide extreme closeup images of the lunar surface with a spatial resolution of 0.5 meters (1.6 ft.) per pixel over a swath that is 5 kilometers (3.1 mi) wide. The wide angle camera provides 100 meters (328 ft) per pixel images over a swath 100 kilometers (62 mi) wide.

It was discovered that tiktok video of Elon Musk was altered using deep fake.
Kung duda si Musk sa space programs na yan ng NASA hindi na sana sya gumagastos ng malaking halaga para dyan.

Where does Google get its satellite images
Not all the imagery in Google Earth comes from satellites. A lot of the imagery comes from aerial photographers – mostly in airplanes with special high resolution cameras. Some of the imagery even comes from kites, balloons, and drones. They (Google Earth) uses Remote sensing to collect data and information about earth from above. GOES-R Series satellites carry an instrument called the Advanced Baseline Imager (ABI), which measures energy at different wavelengths along the electromagnetic spectrum.

Most of the “satellite” photos displayed by Google were shot from airplanes. You have to zoom out for a very wide view to get satellite photos. I don’t know what kind of cameras are used for these ariel shots, but I suspect they use lenses rather than mirrors. They probably use short exposures with 2-D sensors rather than 1-D sensors that scan as the plane moves. Air turbulence would be difficult to overcome with a long exposure scan. Most aerial cameras for photogrammetry are specially built for this purpose. Common drones like my DJI Mini 2 are also advertised as aerial cameras.

The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO)uses two narrow angle cameras provide extreme closeup images of the lunar surface with a spatial resolution of 0.5 meters (1.6 ft.) per pixel over a swath that is 5 kilometers (3.1 mi) wide. The wide angle camera provides 100 meters (328 ft) per pixel images over a swath 100 kilometers (62 mi) wide.
haha, nauto ka ulit, Elon Musk did say it was an anomalous situation, people defending moon landing just want to cover tracks. Elon Musk describe the Apollo man on moon landing as "anomalous situation", he's not talking about future man landing on moon

the way you defend your belief is not smart, I'm sorry but its true, because you cant even grasp that a satellite now can capture even a newspaper on the ground, and no, I'm not talking about google earth, I'm talking about spy satellites, dapat stick ka sa usapan natin, kung anu anu sinisingit mo eh napunta pa sa google earth, nakaraan lang tungkul sa moon samples usapan di mo na naupdate.

yung mga andyan sa google at YøùTùbé public knowledge na yan, yan ang paniniwala ko nung bata ako, ngayon at nakakaisip na ako hindi na ako naniniwala dyan na man landed on moon nung Apollo mission, i believe man will land in moon pero sa future pa yun, di natin masabi kung kailan

Last edited:
haha, nauto ka ulit, Elon Musk did say it was an anomaly, people defending moon landing just want to cover tracks

the way you defend your belief makes you more and more dumb, I'm sorry but its true, because you cant even grasp that a satellite now can capture even a newspaper on the ground, and no, I'm not talking about google earth
'Anomalous" does not mean it was 'faked'.
It can be of something like oddity, peculiar. Actually Elon is planning a program to go to the moon and still affiliated with NASA.

There are a lot of myths about satellite images. That you can read a label on someone's shirt w/c is totally false.
Some of the highest resolution spy satellites see at 1 meter resolution per pixel sa image.
That is, they can make out an object that is at least 1 meter big…. (Edit: the KH-11 has about 9cm resolution… as good as it gets by the rules of physics) Good enough to count people, but not really identify anyone.
even Landsat doesn't show you the good stuff. But it's around 1 meter). Good for buildings and landscaping.

If you can show me a close-up image of e.g. newspaper taken from satellite cam, aayaw na ako dito sa thread na ito.
Most of closeup aerial videos (real time) were done using spy planes and drones.
Desert storm used this technology.

Detail live images and videos (seemingly from satellites) you can only see it sci-fi movies.

It can be of something like oddity, peculiar. Actually Elon is planning a program to go to the moon and still affiliated with NASA.

There are a lot of myths about satellite images. That you can read a label on someone's shirt w/c is totally false.
Some of the highest resolution spy satellites see at 1 meter resolution per pixel sa image.
That is, they can make out an object that is at least 1 meter big…. (Edit: the KH-11 has about 9cm resolution… as good as it gets by the rules of physics) Good enough to count people, but not really identify anyone.
even Landsat doesn't show you the good stuff. But it's around 1 meter). Good for buildings and landscaping.

If you can show me a close-up image of e.g. newspaper taken from satellite cam, aayaw na ako dito sa thread na ito.
Most of closeup aerial videos (real time) were done using spy planes and drones.
Desert storm used this technology.

Detail live images and videos (seemingly from satellites) you can only see it sci-fi movies.
you're saying a while ago that earth telescopes can see those in the moon, and now you don't believe that spy satellite can see details like a laptop or newspaper? dahil lang malabo ang kuha ng LRO na 50km lang sa moon?

you live in 1970s believing man landed on moon, its now 2024

you have to pay for that, its not for public viewing

inamin din Elon Musk did say it was anomalous situation, that's the clue already, alangan naman sabihin nya directly na peke yun

the KH-11 has about 9cm resolution…
ayan pala, newspapaer are 30 to 50cm so basically your reply prove that satellites can capture it

Last edited:
you're saying a while ago that earth telescopes can see those in the moon, and now you don't believe that spy satellite can see details like a laptop or newspaper? dahil lang malabo ang kuha ng LRO na 50km lang sa moon?

you live in 1970s believing man landed on moon, its now 2024

you have to pay for that, its not for public viewing

inamin din Elon Musk did say it was anomalous situation, that's the clue already, alangan naman sabihin nya directly na peke yun
talaga naman kita mga items na iniwan ng Apollo programs sa moon at kita sa telescope pero di ko sinabing detalyado na hindi katulad ng sinabi mo na kita pati newspaper from satellite camera. Kaya nga chinalllenge kita na ipakita mo proof at kung may bayad na sinabi mo ipakita mo rin at aayaw ako dito sa thread.
elon twt.jpg

Attachments

talaga naman kita mga items na iniwan ng Apollo programs sa moon at kita sa telescope pero di ko sinabing detalyado na hindi katulad ng sinabi mo na kita pati newspaper from satellite camera. Kaya nga chinalllenge kita na ipakita mo proof at kung may bayad na sinabi mo ipakita mo rin at aayaw ako dito sa thread.
View attachment 2913581
ayan nga ikaw na mismo may proof, upto 9cm kamo kita satellite, and newspaper nasa 50+cm pag bukas

asan ang picture mo ng apollo na kuha sa earth? yung LRO nga na 50km lang layo sa moon ang labo ng kuha eh, di ibig sabihin andun mga equipments ng NASA eh may naglakad na na tao dun, ulit ulit naman di mo me gets

may bayad
try mo dyan bumili, pero 80cm lang kaya nila iprovide, not for public kasi yung mga sobrang detailed na, pero kung di mo maintindihan yun, eh di wag ka maniwala

talaga naman kita mga items na iniwan ng Apollo programs sa moon at kita sa telescope
eto sagot ni copilot
"Images of the Apollo lunar modules on the Moon’s surface aren’t achievable with Earth-based telescopes due to their limits defined by the laws of optics. Even the Hubble Space Telescope can’t discern evidence of the Apollo landings"

ayan ang linaw, saka kahit naman makita yan lander hindi ibig sabihin na may naglakad na tao dun dahil puede naman yan dalhin ng spaceship dun sa moon

"TRUTH is your greatest enemy"
Truth is inescapable and eternal. The Inevitability of Reality Unfolding no matter how one may try to manipulate or hide it, TRUTH has a way of revealing itself.

Last edited:
ayan nga ikaw na mismo may proof, upto 9cm kamo kita satellite, and newspaper nasa 50+cm pag bukas

asan ang picture mo ng apollo na kuha sa earth? yung LRO nga na 50km lang layo sa moon ang labo ng kuha eh, di ibig sabihin andun mga equipments ng NASA eh may naglakad na na tao dun, ulit ulit naman di mo me gets

try mo dyan bumili, pero 80cm lang kaya nila iprovide, not for public kasi yung mga sobrang detailed na, pero kung di mo maintindihan yun, eh di wag ka maniwala

eto sagot ni copilot
"Images of the Apollo lunar modules on the Moon’s surface aren’t achievable with Earth-based telescopes due to their limits defined by the laws of optics. Even the Hubble Space Telescope can’t discern evidence of the Apollo landings"

ayan ang linaw, saka kahit naman makita yan lander hindi ibig sabihin na may naglakad na tao dun dahil puede naman yan dalhin ng spaceship dun sa moon

"TRUTH is your greatest enemy"
Truth is inescapable and eternal. The Inevitability of Reality Unfolding no matter how one may try to manipulate or hide it, TRUTH has a way of revealing itself.

arlula.jpg

sabi mo makikita newspaper mula sa satellite to earth, e 30 cm per pixel lang kaya nya. Well, 30 cm/pixel kasinlaki nga halos ng isang newspaper o magazine pero sa isang pixel ng photo, liit non pare for buildings maganda.

A spy satellite pointing at you would be able to see you.
But why would anybody want to waste 100,000s of dollars in observing time for that?
girl_bike.jpg

This is what a satellite with a ~10 cm resolution would be able to see.

girl_bike_pixelated.jpg

Kahit na 30 cm resolution ng Arlula di pa rin kita sinasabi mong newspaper.

If they can bring lander and equipment there in the moon why it is now possible to bring astronaut there.
footprint.jpg

The LROC team carefully reconstructed the traverse of Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on a minute-by-minute basis from the 16 mm sequence camera, television video, voice transcript, surface photography, and LROC NAC images (as well as pre-existing work). In many cases the locations of the astronaut activities were significantly improved.

Still, I'm waiting for that newspaper photo taken from satellite camera to earth so you can stop from annoying you.

Attachments

View attachment 2913610
sabi mo makikita newspaper mula sa satellite to earth, e 30 cm per pixel lang kaya nya. Well, 30 cm/pixel kasinlaki nga halos ng isang newspaper o magazine pero sa isang pixel ng photo, liit non pare for buildings maganda.

A spy satellite pointing at you would be able to see you.
But why would anybody want to waste 100,000s of dollars in observing time for that?
View attachment 2913623

This is what a satellite with a ~10 cm resolution would be able to see.

View attachment 2913625
Kahit na 30 cm resolution ng Arlula di pa rin kita sinasabi mong newspaper.

If they can bring lander and equipment there in the moon why it is now possible to bring astronaut there.
View attachment 2913616

The LROC team carefully reconstructed the traverse of Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on a minute-by-minute basis from the 16 mm sequence camera, television video, voice transcript, surface photography, and LROC NAC images (as well as pre-existing work). In many cases the locations of the astronaut activities were significantly improved.

Still, I'm waiting for that newspaper photo taken from satellite camera to earth so you can stop from annoying you.
dont forget we are comparing here the photos taken by LRO which is 50km, then sabi ko bakit anlabo, compare it with spy satellites that can capture even the size of newspaper, di ko naman sinabi na mababasa mo yan, at least you see a newspaper from a 500km far satellite, are you fooling yourself? 500km vs 50km distance? tapos nagbigay ka ng link ng kuha ng LRO na malinaw sabi mo, pero photoshop pala dinagdagan ng drawing, patawa ka talaga

the comparison of satellite with LRO are just made to emphasize a point that earth satellite above 500km can capture even newspapers which are around 50cms in size, but it doesn't mean that I can give you the image, but if you take it literal, I'm not sure what level of intelligence you have, sabi ko nga detailed satellite image are not for public viewing kaya wala ka makita nyan pag google lang gamit mo, hirap ka talaga makaintindi

they are trying so hard to prove something that didn't happen. if you can provide irrefutable evidence of man walking on moon, that's better, but all available evidence from NASA are refutable.

Last edited:
dont forget we are comparing here the photos taken by LRO which is 50km, then sabi ko bakit anlabo, compare it with spy satellites that can capture even the size of newspaper, di ko naman sinabi na mababasa mo yan, at least you see a newspaper from a 500km far satellite, are you fooling yourself? 500km vs 50km distance? tapos nagbigay ka ng link ng kuha ng LRO na malinaw sabi mo, pero photoshop pala dinagdagan ng drawing, patawa ka talaga

the comparison of satellite with LRO are just made to emphasize a point that earth satellite above 500km can capture even newspapers which are around 50cms in size, but it doesn't mean that I can give you the image, but if you take it literal, I'm not sure what level of intelligence you have, sabi ko nga detailed satellite image are not for public viewing kaya wala ka makita nyan pag google lang gamit mo, hirap ka talaga makaintindi

they are trying so hard to prove something that didn't happen. if you can provide irrefutable evidence of man walking on moon, that's better, but all available evidence from NASA are refutable.

it doesn't show evidence of man landing on moon, it just shows old photos on studios, grainy, essentially gray, and with traces of fakery, that it why its called refutable

you haven't seen the links on the first page? because its not covered with your debunked link

Last edited: