What's new

LTO CDE Online Validation Exam Reviewer with Answer Key

I agree with boomboomroom on the technique on how to approach the questions. I've read these posts at the time and really helped me. Not sure what to suggest about last minute reading, you would probably know better. In my case, for example, I didn't do that great in the PMP practice exam, so this is what I did in my last day before the exam (went through all of it once, again and make sure I understand the logic behind each answer). For you, it might be different things. If you took notes during studying, you could go through your notes, or simply continue to do quizzes, following the techniques suggested in this sub-reddit.
ps :
Itawag sa 8888 boss. Buang sila. Ila mismo boss sa LTO nag sulti na libre ni ug walay additional cost sa drivers. Itawag lang sa 8888 para kasaban sila sa civil service. Buang mga tawhana nawong jud kwarta

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I agree with boomboomroom on the technique on how to approach the questions. I've read these posts at the time and really helped me. Not sure what to suggest about last minute reading, you would probably know better. In my case, for example, I didn't do that great in the PMP practice exam, so this is what I did in my last day before the exam (went through all of it once, again and make sure I understand the logic behind each answer). For you, it might be different things. If you took notes during studying, you could go through your notes, or simply continue to do quizzes, following the techniques suggested in this sub-reddit.
ps :
Itawag sa 8888 boss. Buang sila. Ila mismo boss sa LTO nag sulti na libre ni ug walay additional cost sa drivers. Itawag lang sa 8888 para kasaban sila sa civil service. Buang mga tawhana nawong jud kwarta

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
so whats your point?

UI ty Dito idle leaking tulong mag eexam Ako Mamaya ❤️❤️❤️
di po leak yan. madali lang naman talaga ang exam kung disiplinado tayong driver at di basta basta lang natuto o tinuruan dyan sa tabi tabi ng kaskasero o mayabang na driver.

BM ito. Salamat.
welcome sir

welcome po sa lahat. post lang po kayo if may naencounter kayong new question. para maupdate ung post.

yung isang thread po dito eh di talaga pang CDE ung mga questions. pero yung pong nasa thread ko eh un tlga yung nasa portal.