What's new

Closed Jealous because of someone, i need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsMeLuiGi

Addict
Reaction
Hi!

I'm a highschool kid and I need help, gusto kong mag move on, so this is the story.
Alam ko na im still young but i can't.

Last last year, meyron itong isang babae na may M.U sa klase ko, I didn't care about her at all, i had a crush for someone else, then this year, the sections got rambled and her so called M.U (even tho she doesn't admit it) got seperated away from her, and then I was in a section with her, then I didn't really have any friends dahil wala ako masyadong kakilala doon, then for some reason, she was cringey like me too, we had the same personalities, we watch the same stuff (anime not something bad lol) then we were like beginning to like each otherrr and i was not expecting her to be my crush but, she became my crush.. and last year, napalipat yung so called M.U nya then months after months, she kinda forgot about me, dati she was always calling out my name, being with me like everywhere in school, always with her in group activities, and so on, now.. I'm struggling, i need help, how can I move on? I already know that she had feelings for someone but decided to go on with it, and now i'm struggling, I am depressed, everytime i see her with him i kinda feel angry about him but i know it's not his fault and now i am jealous of him, i know this is bad but, i need help, please give me suggestions on how to move on and forget about it and to whoever out there is having the same problem as I am, let's go through this together.

Punta ka sa lugar na walang tao at doon ka mag palabas ng mga sakit na naramdaman mo o anuman yan. Shout ka nang malakas para mapalabas mo, then have time with your friends and your family mas dyan mo makikita na mas importante ka sa kanila:)

Dahil sa crush mo nagkaron ka ng depression ? :):)
Wow...
itsMeLuiGi you are struggling because your feeling is suppressed... let it go, unleash it.
Kausapin mo yung girl at magtapat ka sa kanya. Yun lang.
Kausapin mo lang at sabihin ang feelings mo sa kanya. Hindi mo sya liligawan. Hindi mo sya aagawin dun sa pinagseselosan mo.
Try mo gawin yan. The rest is up to fate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...
itsMeLuiGi you are struggling because your feeling is suppressed... let it go, unleash it.
Kausapin mo yung girl at magtapat ka sa kanya. Yun lang.
Kausapin mo lang at sabihin ang feelings mo sa kanya. Hindi mo sya liligawan. Hindi mo sya aagawin dun sa pinagseselosan mo.
Try mo gawin yan. The rest is up to fate.
Sir ravage Out of topic to pero pasensya po yong post ko kagabi, nadala lang po sa init ng ulo pasensya po tlaga.

Ahhh... yun ba... wala yun, nilipat ko lang naman.
Back to topic.
haha salamat sir

Bata pa to sir marami patong pag dadaanan mas mabuti pang mag focus sya sa kanyang pag aaral kasi yong crush is pang inspirasyon lang yan

Status
Not open for further replies.