What's new

Help Interesting Win 10 Error

Jye Walker

Eternal Poster
May ipapa-try sana ako guys na error, ewan ko kung bug ba or sa akin lang to.

Caution: Do at your own risk

In Windows 10, steps:

1. Turn ON your laptop (ewan sa pc)
2. Login in your lock screen
3. Then you have your desktop view

4. Lock your screen (you can do it bu sleep mode)
5. Click shutdown from your lock screen

After shutdown, turn it ON again... then in my case I received a blue screen error, and the only way I fixed it is by pressing the power button until it stops.

Then if you turn on again, it will go back normaly as it was.

Gusto ko lang sana makahingi ng feedback

It seems like you have encountered a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error. This error occurs when the Windows operating system encounters a critical error that it cannot recover from, and it shuts down your computer to prevent further damage.

BSOD errors can be caused by a variety of reasons, including hardware issues, driver conflicts, and software problems. In your case, it's possible that the shutdown process triggered an error in the system, which caused the BSOD to occur.

It's important to note that BSOD errors can potentially cause damage to your computer, so it's best to avoid intentionally triggering them. If you encounter a BSOD error, it's recommended to take note of the error message and any error codes that are displayed, and then try to troubleshoot the issue by searching for solutions online or seeking assistance from a professional.

Additionally, it's always a good idea to ensure that your operating system and all drivers are up to date, and to regularly perform maintenance tasks such as disk cleanup and virus scans to keep your computer running smoothly.

Back