What's new

Closed Initiative Q; Papatay kay Cryptocurrency. Free 1k+ Q upon sign up. 1Q=1$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
done po

ahh...hehehe
pabor sating lahat na ikalat ng ininvite natin to paps. para makita ng creator may potential tong project nya. shutdown nya kasi to pag di na nameet goal na 30m signed ups daw. maganda background nya. kaya malabong pyramid scam lalot la babayaran. let see nalang sa future nitong Q

sa mga farmers please lang wag dito kasi pag marami dummies dito ibablock ng Q pati legit acount na nag refer at nag verify sa inyo. then mawawalam ng interes mga future invistors na mag invest kung marami makitang dummies acount. ongoing na kasi ang site nag aalok ng early sellers na tatabggap ng Q as mode of payment

Kung ma meet man nya yung 30m na users. Babayaran nya yun lahat? Ang yaman naman nya given na may 16000+ Q bawat user. Hmm..
nasa FAQ na yan ng Q bos. hindi naman daw kasi ang company ang nagpapalaki ng value ng currency kundi ang mass adoption. mas marami tatangkilik mas lalaki value. may paliwanag din sa site bakit 1$ kada Q at bakit sila namimigay ng maraming Q

Boss paverify din ako, sa last na link ako pumasok

ito din link kung sakaling magkaubusan sa invite link ni lodi

sa mga doubt pwede kayo magbasa sa FAQ na site ng Q.
scam ba sya? wala ka babayaran
kilala ba gumawa nito? sya lang naman gumawa ng fraud science na gamit now ng paypal. yes ex-paypal sya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back