What's new

Referral 1 AXU = 1 DOLLAR - ARGENTAS WEB3

MODSOUL

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Argentas is developing a future payment network and having some of their future global currency reserved for early adopters.

I will make this thread short at kayo na bahala kung sasabay kayo. Pero wala naman mawawala kung susubukan nyo. All you need to do is sign up and invite and thats it. First of all libre lang din naman and all you need is to invite para lumaki AXU reserves mo. Up to 37k+ AXU makukuha mo and according to them, with their formula on predicting currency value, upon lunching, 1 AXU is equal to 1 dollar. So hanggang $37k ang makukuha mo or kulang kulang 2 million pesos! And mas madaming nakaregister kay Argentas, mas mabilis lalaki ang value neto.

Read more here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Why 1 AXU is equal to 1 dollar:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Then here is my account currently holding 8k AXU:

IMG_20240110_004927.jpg

I currently have 8k+ reserved AXU. So pag na launch sya sa mainnet, I will have $8k+, kulang kulang 1/2 million pesos.

So kung ako sa inyo sumabay narin kayo habang hindi pa nalalabas sa mainnet.

Sign up here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For more new coins to mine passively, refer here:
Crypto - HABOL NA HABANG FRESH PA! ~UP TO $1K EARNINGS

For no loss investment:
Crypto - TWMAX - new and safe way of trading in a click of a button using AI and Triangular Arbitrage

Attachments

Last edited: