What's new

Trivia I identified as what?

GildartsTale

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
362261746_242945632026250_6166485358679645180_n.jpg

Attachments

So the fox who feels na he is a chicken eh kinokonsider mo tlaga ng real chicken??
he just used the fox to demonstrate a fake chicken trying to harass the hens, he is emphasizing the chicken being fake and should in turn not harass the hens implying that it should be real chickens which gets hens harassed and not a fake ones
Nope. And that's not even the point of the OP. LOL
so what exactly is the point of the opening post? or else my comment will remain as the point for me

Nope. And that's not even the point of the OP. LOL
So whats the point?? A fox identifying as a chicken to enter a coop?? And then what??

he just used the fox to demonstrate a fake chicken trying to harass the hens, he is emphasizing the chicken being fake and should in turn not harass the hens implying that it should be real chickens which gets hens harassed and not a fake ones

so what exactly is the point of the opening post? or else my comment will remain as the point for me
By harass u mean like eat the chickens?? So faking lang pala hahahaha

any un-wanted act constitutes harassment so including but not limited to "eating"
Lets see kay TS kung kklaruhin nea…

Either that fox genuinely feels his a chicken so wala sya dapat animosity sa ibang “fellow” chickens nea

Or hes just lying to, like u said, harass the chickens…

Lets wait sa say ni TS

Lets see kay TS kung kklaruhin nea…

Either that fox genuinely feels his a chicken so wala sya dapat animosity sa ibang “fellow” chickens nea

Or hes just lying to, like u said, harass the chickens…

Lets wait sa say ni TS
chicken and hen kasi ginamit niyang terms so it's really suggesting to involve genders here or else he may just use only chicken or only hen if walang intention to involve gender as if i feel like hen let me go to hen or i feel like chicken let me go to chicken

chicken and hen kasi ginamit niyang terms so it's really suggesting to involve genders here or else he may just use only chicken or only hen if walang intention to involve gender
Chicken is the general term for both male and female.. hen sa female, c@cks or rooster sa male… “hen house” of cors eh ung typical na tawag sa chicken coop”

I digress.. lets see how TS will expound on it

Today I feel like advocaring for the other side.

If you observe sa picture, the fox is claiming to be something of a different species, and with the very obvious predatory intention. Kaya mukha itong compelling argument to the issue it is referring to..

Pero it is a gross misrepresentation. Kasi if we want to be more accurately depicting it, dapat rooster ang nasa character nung fox.
Now kung rooster yan, this will mostly, if not totally diminish illusion of being a witty comic.

Ngayon, what makes it interesting is why do we have a different feeling if the story was about a rooster and hens in the coop, than a guy and girls in a "safe space"?

Yes, biology says there is a different between a rooster and a hen, but does the science say a rooster having to be kept separately from hens?

Today I feel like advocaring for the other side.

If you observe sa picture, the fox is claiming to be something of a different species, and with the very obvious predatory intention. Kaya mukha itong compelling argument to the issue it is referring to..

Pero it is a gross misrepresentation. Kasi if we want to be more accurately depicting it, dapat rooster ang nasa character nung fox.
Now kung rooster yan, this will mostly, if not totally diminish illusion of being a witty comic.

Ngayon, what makes it interesting is why do we have a different feeling if the story was about a rooster and hens in the coop, than a guy and girls in a "safe space"?

Yes, biology says there is a different between a rooster and a hen, but does the science say a rooster having to be kept separately from hens?
You're overreaching.

The meme is so simple, basically, you just cannot decide whether one day you will identify yourself as this and that, and expect people to believe your delusions.

That's not even a gross misrepresentation, kasi meron sa mga woke idiologue identify themselves as a wolf, dog, etc..

You're overreaching.

The meme is so simple, basically, you just cannot decide whether one day you will identify yourself as this and that, and expect people to believe your delusions.

That's not even a gross misrepresentation, kasi meron sa mga woke idiologue identify themselves as a wolf, dog, etc..
Wag nmn tayo mag tangá-tangáhan kung ano ang tunay na iniimply nito. At oo misrepresentation yan dahil you are looking at the extremes. Diba misrepresentation din para sayo kung ikukumpol ko ang relihiyon mo sa mga tulad ng Heavens gate cult?

How about we cut the BS and go straight kung ano ang intensyong sabihin ng meme na ito? Is it overreaching kung dalhin natin ang usapan sa kung ano conclusion na tinutumbok nito?

Users search this thread by keywords

1. ano nauna manok o itlog
Back