What's new

I Do Not Hate You

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
I want to start off by saying that I do not hate you - far from it! I do, however, disagree with some of the things you have said or done in the past. That doesn't mean I don't value your input in conversations, or that I think any less of you as a person - these disagreements just allow us to see things from different points of view. I know that you have had immense personal growth recently, and it's been truly inspiring to watch! You have been refreshingly open about your personal progress, and I think that shows immense courage and strength. It's truly incredible how much you have changed in such a short amount of time, and I'm sure many people have followed suit in doing the same. Keep up the amazing work!

i was just looking for this and then you posted it, and then somehow i realized that i am important and i deserve to be treated equally. so thank you🙏:)

para saken talaga yan eh.. grabe talaga sya eh no galing nya mag english and take note hindi yan gumamit ng grammarly o quillbot kaya naa amaze ako jan eh whew
a must have skills

i was just looking for this and then you posted it, and then somehow i realized that i am important and i deserve to be treated equally. so thank you🙏:)

a must have skills
ay wow it's nice to know naman na natuwa ka sa thread nya.. mabait , gwapo at may abs yang kambal ko and he's single din pero ayaw nya dw ng naghahabol ewan ko ba jan pwede naman mag car eh

Ako naman may pandesal 🤭

images