What's new

Closed I cant connect to no vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemar27

Enthusiast
Reaction
I am in jamaica and I want a vpn that's work with flow network does any one know any vpn that can work with YøùTùbé for free

I dont know how to use the postern
can u tell me what do do .

And I the http injector over and over and its not working

Punta ka sa browser then type mo ung shadow.tunnelz.online
Pag may lumabas na shadowsock
Select ka lng ng password mo kahit ano.

Pag katapos download ka ng pstern sa playstore.
Then pag ok na copy mo ung server sa shadow sock like this

Server 33.shadow.tunnelz.online
Copy ko lng kong anong binigay na server

Port:53248
S2s choose Shadowsock

Username kahit ano

Ung password na tina type mo

Then ok na
Pag may lumabas na key konnected kana

Omg..you're too far away ..did I get you right? You're in Jamaica? What the heck! No one from Philippines would know how internet works in that part of the world...in here we have phcorner ...how about in Jamaica. Do you have Jamaican corner haha..I just thought you were kidding wtf

You've been answered in English my friend, mind u and for your info...this site is solely intended mostly for Philippine internet users,,I believe this online sharing website only caters subjects or discussions pertaining only to Philippine internet and the freedom to use the latter essentially depends on our own network infrastructures across the nation. Any foreign discussion with regards to network tweaking of any particular telco provider of any country like yours is rarely touched or discussed.. Please be reminded that you're in a Philippine web sharing site and you may not find this useful in whatever purpose it may serve you but then again you may go search online if there is a similar forum sharing site that you guys have over there in Jamaica,.may this response enlighten you ..have a nice day bro.

I keep writing in English and now I'm going international haha...hope one day we'll have international contributors as well..oooopss Chinese and Russians are the best lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back