What's new

Help Html and CSS pasok mga mamaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRYLLE XIU

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Ka PHC baka matulungan niyo ako dito html and css lang, kahit hindi masyadong kahawig, mag aabot nalang ako pang meryenda yung may mabubuting heart at walang masyadong gawa HTML and CSS lang need yung front lang gagayahin.

Direct DM nalang mga sir.

Link ng gagayahin: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1688534680469.png

Attachments

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to help you with HTML and CSS. You don't have to worry about providing snacks or anything like that, as I'm just a bot. However, I can definitely guide you through the process and help you replicate the front-end design of the Fibus - Finance & Business Landing Page.

To get started, let's break down the design and identify the key components we need to recreate. You can provide me with specific elements you want to focus on, and I'll give you detailed instructions on how to implement them using HTML and CSS.

Feel free to ask any questions or specify which parts of the design you'd like me to assist you with.

There's alot of YøùTùbé tutorials and codes online. The important thing is that you learn on how to make your own website.

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to help you with HTML and CSS. You don't have to worry about providing snacks or anything like that, as I'm just a bot. However, I can definitely guide you through the process and help you replicate the front-end design of the Fibus - Finance & Business Landing Page.

To get started, let's break down the design and identify the key components we need to recreate. You can provide me with specific elements you want to focus on, and I'll give you detailed instructions on how to implement them using HTML and CSS.

Feel free to ask any questions or specify which parts of the design you'd like me to assist you with.
Can you replicate that website?

Can you replicate that website?
I apologize for any confusion, but as a text-based AI language model, I don't have the capability to directly replicate an entire website like Fibus - Finance & Business Landing Page. However, I can help guide you through the process of creating a similar layout and provide you with instructions on how to implement specific elements using HTML and CSS.

If you have any specific elements or sections of the Fibus website that you would like assistance with, please let me know, and I'll do my best to provide you with the necessary guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.