What's new

Tutorial How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account | 2021 new method

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

So you want to recover or restore your Facebook Account back to the normal state where you can start right away posting your updates, chatting with friends, even playing games, etc?​

EXAMPLES:​

Driver’s license​

Voter ID card​

Birth certificate​

Passport​

Personal or vehicle insurance card​

Marriage certificate​

Official name change paperwork​

Green card, residence permit or immigration papers​

Tax identification card​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Tags: facebook account disabled,facebook disabled account recovery 2020,facebook disabled my account,how to activate disabled facebook account,how to recover facebook account,my personal account was disabled,your account has been disabled,disabled facebook account recov,facebook account has been disabled,facebook account recovery,facebook disabled account,facebook id disable,facebook recovery,how to open disabled facebook account 2020,my personal account was disabled 2020,how to fix your account will be disabled in 30 days new trick 2021,this account will be disabled in 30 days fb,this account will be disabled in 1 day,this account will be disabled in 7 days,this account will be disabled in 30 days,this account will be disabled in 26 days,disabled facebook account appeal,how can i recover my disabled facebook account,how to retrieve deleted facebook account,how to recover disabled facebook account 2021,account will disabledissue

Attachments

Last edited:
eto rin po ba ang gagamitin .
nanakaw kasi ung phone ng ka workmate ko bali nandun na emailpass at recovery number gusto snaa e recover pero naka save na mismo sa phone

Back