What's new

How can you make someone fall in love when one can't feel love...?

Watashiwabakadesu

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
A person I know has been living alone...
His not a loner he can act normal in society and pretty much normal in social events and activities but
His has a severe inferiority complex
To the point that he tells himself he has zero friends...
Most of us are just mere acquaintance or work buddies...
Surprisingly this person has never been in a relationship someone who you can call "No Girl Friend Since Birth"
His already old at his mid 30s but still has no plan to date anyone...
His attractive to women but don't feel any love to them...
Sadly I was in a situation where I needed to help such a guy form a relationship with someone but I don't know should I gave up this challenge...?

Hello ts, we have something in common such as NGSB but age 25 now. I have friends but limited only maybe just because I'm an introvert person. Since birth, I just refuse to settle for less. I'm single not because no one likes me. I started dating someone one this year if you read my story here. Some of the members here may help you a lot. Even though I know to myself the answer to my problem, I still want validation to others. I have two quotes which may help you realize something, it may not be applicable to him or to others.

Quote 1. Know your purpose, know your whys and know your worth.
- You need to identify and differentiate your needs and wants. You cannot force someone if they don't want to. The only thing you can do is to give advice and word of encouragement and made them realized something until they can make decisions. If he don't care at least you know you tried.
Quote 2. Weak desires bring weak results.
- After you identify the quote 1, this quote 2 is the exciting part wherein you need to take actions and get what you want to achieve. If you want to pursue someone just do it without hesitations. When you met people and feel butterflies in your stomach, the energy is telling you that this person is not good for you. You're not supposed to be crazy in love, you're supposed to be at peace in love.

If does not work, maybe this is not the right time pa. Like me, I'm still enjoying my single era and don't want to force something. Its only my opinion and hope it helps.

Sabi nga "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Mahirap ipilit ang isang tao na hindi handa o hindi interesado sa relationship. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink," as they say. Better siguro na suportahan mo na lang siya sa kung anong gusto niya, kahit na iba sa expectation mo.

Back