Help Hotspot smart tv

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're facing with setting up a hotspot on your phone to connect to your Smart TV. There could be a few reasons why you're encountering this problem. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check Compatibility: Make sure that your Smart TV is compatible with the type of hotspot your phone is trying to create (e.g., Wi-Fi hotspot).

2. Check Network Settings: Ensure that the Wi-Fi network on your Smart TV is turned on and that it is searching for available networks.

3. Restart Devices: Sometimes, simply restarting both your phone and Smart TV can help resolve connectivity issues.

4. Update Software: Check if there are any software updates available for both your phone and Smart TV. Updating to the latest software versions may fix any bugs causing the issue.

5. Reset Network Settings: If all else fails, you can try resetting the network settings on both your phone and Smart TV to default and set them up again.

6. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, consider reaching out to the customer support of your phone or Smart TV manufacturer for further assistance.

Remember, the process of setting up a hotspot may vary depending on the make and model of your phone and Smart TV. If you provide more specific details about the devices you're using, I can offer more tailored advice. Good luck, and I hope you can resolve the issue soon!

Try mo off Yung wifi na nak auto connect
bago po kasi namin tu nabili po tapos mag sscan kami walang lumabas time out lang tapos may others(hidden wifi AP) may wifi na nasagap sa wifi vendo peru saking phone wala e

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're facing with setting up a hotspot on your phone to connect to your Smart TV. There could be a few reasons why you're encountering this problem. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check Compatibility: Make sure that your Smart TV is compatible with the type of hotspot your phone is trying to create (e.g., Wi-Fi hotspot).

2. Check Network Settings: Ensure that the Wi-Fi network on your Smart TV is turned on and that it is searching for available networks.

3. Restart Devices: Sometimes, simply restarting both your phone and Smart TV can help resolve connectivity issues.

4. Update Software: Check if there are any software updates available for both your phone and Smart TV. Updating to the latest software versions may fix any bugs causing the issue.

5. Reset Network Settings: If all else fails, you can try resetting the network settings on both your phone and Smart TV to default and set them up again.

6. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, consider reaching out to the customer support of your phone or Smart TV manufacturer for further assistance.

Remember, the process of setting up a hotspot may vary depending on the make and model of your phone and Smart TV. If you provide more specific details about the devices you're using, I can offer more tailored advice. Good luck, and I hope you can resolve the issue soon!
maki hotspot kasi kami by using http custom vpn po