Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou1e

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hide Mock Locations
Introduction
Hide Mock Location is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Module, which hides information about ‘Allow mock locations’ setting enabled to chosen applications.
User can choose between two modes of blocking: WHITELIST MODEor BLACKLIST MODE.

In WHITELIST MODE all apps see ‘Allow mock locations’ setting as disabled, except for apps chosen by user, which are immune to setting spoofing.
In BLACKLIST MODE all apps see ‘Allow mock locations’ true setting, except for apps chosen by user, which see ‘Allow mock locations’ setting as disabled.

Application works in on-fly mode, which means it doesn’t need to reboot phone or restart apps to apply change of settings.

Usage
You can choose one mode at time (BLACKLIST or WHITELIST)!
If you leave switch in WHITELIST MODE, BLACKLIST MODE checks doesn’t matter and If you leave switch in BLACKLIST MODE, WHITE MODE checks doesn’t work.

Example:
To spoof You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: set mode to WHITELIST (Pokemon Go have problem with BLACKLIST) and check just Fake GPS You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., minimize or close Hide Mock Location, set Locations option in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to GPS only , open Fake GPS, spoof location, minimize it, then open Pokemon Go. I was using it with Fake GPS, which uses Road spoofing (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).

If you have GPS signal not found error, your Fake GPS isn’t working, try to change location settings, check Fake GPS You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or change it for other app.
If you have Failed to detect location error, you wrongly configured Hide Mock Location app.

Screenshots
Enable module and reboot phone, Open HideMockLocations app, set switch in mode of your choice, then just select apps to block/allow.

Screenshots
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Source
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Changelog

Hide Mock Location 1.3

* Show/Hide launcher icon feature
* Settings window
* Fix Right-to-Left layout
* Whitelist Google Play Services mode
* Fix problem with checking ‘Allow Mock Locations’ in developer settings
* Minor changes with detecting Xposed part of app.
1.1: Removes bug, which occurs on certain ART devices. It was preventing application from detecting Xposed Module (via self hook), which was reason of invalid “Xposed module disabled” view in application. Thanks to @Nomaan1234 for testing.
1.0.1: Fixes log spamming with ClassNotFoundException
1.0: Initial release

Download

Mirror: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TO DO
* Check BLACKLIST MODE fault with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Notes

• Be aware that unskillful usage of Fake GPS (e.g. frequent ‘teleportations’) will get you banned in Ingress or Pokemon GO. Use Road GPS Spoofers for own safety.
    I don’t take responsibility for possible bans.
  • I know that there is MockMockLocations module, but it wasn’t updated for long time (till this week) and was lacking features (e.g. no apps chocie), also it wasn’t working for apps which I needed e.g. Pokemon GO. So I started to develop my own module with new features that fulfill my needs.
  • Please report bugs in this thread or Github Issues.
  • Application was tested on Android 4.4.
All Credit Goes To:Marlowguy @ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

bawal ang xpose TS sa bagong update nila.. bagsak kasi si xpose framework sa safety net eh.. any solution? may working trick ako fake gps pro for rooted kaso nakaka shadow ban xa, lahat ng acc ko na shadow ban hinde ako nakakakita ng mga 2nd to 3rd evolution pokemon rattata at pidgey basically lang ang mga nasasagap ko :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back