What's new

Help Helvetica Font

Hello! Recently kasi, yung Helvetica (di ko sure kung ito ba talaga yung font, basta yung generic browser font) ay nagkaproblema sa akin. napaka-nipis nung font na lumalabas sa folder. Found out na yung ultra thin version yung nasa font (which is nainstall ko pala). I do not know kung paano naging default siya, basta biglang ganoon na siya. I tried everything - from re-installing the font to trying to remove the 'ultra-thin font' (ayaw ng control panel dahil 'in use,' tried closing everything, then yung nasa yt wala rin talaga). Medyo annoyung kasi yung font for me na malabo yung mata, manipis masyado, kahit izoom mo pa nang sobra... parang nabubulag ako na ewan hahahaha.

I hope you can help me!!

1694005279298.png

1694005082990.png

Attachments

Solution
delete mo yung font gamit nito:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

kung magdedelete ng font wag dapat may nakabukas na apps like browsers, MS word or any word processing apps. hindi talaga mag dedelete ng font habang may nakabukas na apps.
Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Helvetica font on your computer. It sounds like the ultra-thin version of the font got installed somehow and became the default. I can understand how that can be annoying, especially if it's affecting readability.

Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check system font settings: In some cases, the system font settings may have been changed inadvertently. Go to your computer's settings and look for the font settings. Make sure that Helvetica or a suitable alternative is selected as the default font.

2. Reinstall Helvetica font: Since you mentioned that you tried reinstalling the font, I assume you downloaded it from a reliable source. If not, make sure to download Helvetica from a reputable website and reinstall it. After reinstalling, restart your computer to see if the issue is resolved.

3. Clear font cache: Font cache files can sometimes cause font-related issues. You can try clearing the font cache on your computer. Here's how to do it on Windows:
a. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
b. Type "fonts" and press Enter. This will open the Fonts folder.
c. In the Fonts folder, press Ctrl+A to select all fonts.
d. Press Shift+Delete to permanently delete the selected fonts.
e. Confirm the deletion if prompted.
f. Restart your computer and check if the font issue is resolved.

4. Try alternative fonts: If the issue persists, you can consider using alternative fonts that are similar to Helvetica. Arial and Roboto are commonly used alternatives that have a similar aesthetic.

I hope one of these solutions helps resolve the issue with the Helvetica font on your computer. If none of these work, feel free to provide more details, and I'll try my best to assist you further!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

kung magdedelete ng font wag dapat may nakabukas na apps like browsers, MS word or any word processing apps. hindi talaga mag dedelete ng font habang may nakabukas na apps.

Solution

I tried restarting windows para walang processes, kaso ayaw talaga. i am not sure why. But, i will try the app later. Salamat po!