What's new

Help Help!!! Viber issue!

Pa help naman my naka encounter naba ng ganitong error?
nag uninstall kasi ako ng viber para i log in yung bagong viber sa desktop ko.
Then pagka install niya ganyan n lumalabas.
Sure ako na my internet ako na may internet yung desktop ko.
Please Help! Thank you.

Eto yung Error na lumalabas

1682487707493.png

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with Viber. Based on the error message that you're seeing, it looks like Viber is having trouble connecting to the internet. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you're connected to the internet and that your connection is stable. You can try opening a web browser and navigating to a website to confirm that you have internet access.

2. Disable any VPN or proxy settings: If you're using a VPN or proxy server, try disabling it and see if that resolves the issue.

3. Clear Viber's cache: Sometimes Viber's cache can become corrupted and cause issues. You can try clearing the app's cache by going to Settings > Apps > Viber > Storage > Clear Cache.

4. Reinstall Viber: If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber. Make sure to download the latest version from the official Viber website.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you continue to experience issues.

Meron po boss..nag brobrowse ako ng YøùTùbé just to make sure may internet desktop ko.
naka off na din firewall ko..
What do you mean nakaoff yung firewall? Hindi po ba directly dumadaan sa firewall yung internet connection nyo Sir? Usual setup po kasi Sir, pag nakaoff ang firewall walang internet...

try
  1. Check your internet connection - Make sure that your desktop is connected to the internet and has a stable connection. You can try visiting other websites or applications that require internet connectivity to confirm if your internet connection is working properly.
  2. Check your firewall and antivirus settings - Viber may be blocked by your firewall or antivirus software. Try temporarily disabling these settings and see if you can connect to Viber.
  3. Clear your Viber app data - Uninstalling and reinstalling Viber may not always clear the app data. Try clearing the Viber app data before reinstalling the application. You can do this by going to the "Control Panel" -> "Programs and Features" -> "Viber" -> "Uninstall" -> "Delete App Data."
  4. Install the latest version of Viber - Make sure you are installing the latest version of Viber to avoid compatibility issues.

Back