What's new

Closed [help] this is privoxy 3.0.26

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogman1x

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
I am using Sony Z3 with Postern, working prx, globe LTE sim with P1.00 load. Working naman sa phone ang internet connection. Fast and stable. Ang problem, pag ginamit ko yung phone to tether sa PC (Win7) and using SSCap 3.7 and same prx config, hinde maka pag browse at lumalabas lagi etong error:

This is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 3.0.26 on PC (127.0.0.1), port 25378
Forwarding failure
Privoxy was unable to socks5-forward your request http://YøùTùbé.com/ through 127.0.0.1: You haven't configed a username/password for socks proxy. but this socks server required a auth info

Just try again to see if this is a temporary problem, or check your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and make sure that all forwarding servers are working correctly and listening where they are supposed to be listening.

Tried firefox and chrome - proxy settings were 127.0.0.1 port 25378

Help please.

Thank you sa inyo!!!

Actually working config ang gamit ko. As mentioned in my post, working sya fast and stable sa phone ko. Try ko later Yung suggestion mo na wide proxy.

Thanks.

Actually working config ang gamit ko. As mentioned in my post, working sya fast and stable sa phone ko. Try ko later Yung suggestion mo na wide proxy.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back