What's new

IPTV Live Sports: Streaming Website, this is where i watch sports most of the time, use Brave Browser for smooth streaming, coz it block ads. Enjoy

thanos1975

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
Just react and you'll see the URL just click on it and you'll be redirected 👇
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1. This is where I mostly watch sports
2. NBA Games also are here
3. Just make sure you know the exact time of the game
4. Use Brave Browser to block ads, it works smoothly on mobile as well as on pc.
5. Visit the site and highly recommended also.
6. Enjoy watching .

Screenshot_20240328_123033_Brave.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
I tried to sniff the m3u8 file there, using m3u8 sniffer extension ng chrome, nung una working sya and then after a couple of weeks, not working na hehehe, i think nilagyan ng security. Pero try nyo rin mga lodi na i-sniff ang stream baka gumana sa side nyo.

I tried to sniff the m3u8 file there, using m3u8 sniffer extension ng chrome, nung una working sya and then after a couple of weeks, not working na hehehe, i think nilagyan ng security. Pero try nyo rin mga lodi na i-sniff ang stream baka gumana sa side nyo.
Change user agent sa iptv player if gusto mo sya ilagay sa playlist..

Ex:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:124.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/124.0

As you can see from the site na most of the live events are being placed there, Games from the NBA and MLB are now included there. So enjoy lang tayo. may ads ang site nila but if you use Brave browser, ang smooth ng panonood mo. Pero kung hindi naman at ibang browser gamit nyo, you need to have a tool or app to block ads otherwise you'll see ads all over the place once you click the play button there.

salamat sir pasubok
try mo lang, no prob!

thanks paps try natin hehe
welcome bro

Last edited: