What's new

Help Help Music background sa vlog nasa comment po hindi ko ma upload dito

SeLeNa21

Honorary Poster
Established

Hello po goodday po pa help po sa nakakaalam hindi ko talaga mahanap hanap title ng music background na ito hehe

Hello! Sure, I'll do my best to help you find the title of the background music you're looking for. Can you please provide me with more information about the music? Any details you can provide, such as the genre, instruments used, or any lyrics you remember, will be helpful in narrowing down the search.

Hello! Sure, I'll do my best to help you find the title of the background music you're looking for. Can you please provide me with more information about the music? Any details you can provide, such as the genre, instruments used, or any lyrics you remember, will be helpful in narrowing down the search.
Ohh, anyway may video po hindi pala naupload I'll update po sa post ko po salamat po 🙏🙏

Ohh, anyway may video po hindi pala naupload I'll update po sa post ko po salamat po 🙏🙏
Oh, I see! No problem, please update your post with the video once you have it uploaded. Once it's available, I'll be able to watch it and try to identify the background music for you. Just let me know when it's ready, and I'll do my best to assist you.

Oh, I see! No problem, please update your post with the video once you have it uploaded. Once it's available, I'll be able to watch it and try to identify the background music for you. Just let me know when it's ready, and I'll do my best to assist you.
Hindi ko po ma edit post ko hehe dito na lang po sa comment. 😊

Attachments

View attachment 2773517
No problem! Please provide me with the details of the video and I'll do my best to assist you in identifying the background music. Let me know any information you have about the video, such as the theme, the mood, or any specific moments where the music stands out. The more details you can provide, the better chance we have of finding the title of the music.

No problem! Please provide me with the details of the video and I'll do my best to assist you in identifying the background music. Let me know any information you have about the video, such as the theme, the mood, or any specific moments where the music stands out. The more details you can provide, the better chance we have of finding the title of the music.