What's new

Help Pa help po

Hi po sainyo gusto ko sana ishare sainyo at humingi ng advice na din,last 2019 po nagtake ako ng college sa isang private school sa Laguna but diko natapos first year,first sem ko cause lack of finacial support na yung nagpapaaral sakin,di po ako nakapag drop out nun kasi umuwi na ako ng Bicol.Then now 2024 gusto ko ulit mag aral I reached out yung registrar office sa pinag aralan ko dati kung pwede makuha yung F138/good moral ko nung grade 12 balak ko kasi mag start ulit as freshmen pero sabi sakin di daw yun pwede kasi may record na,sa isip ko po kasi diba automatic drop out na dapat ako kasi mag 4 years na kong di nag aral diba po?,I need to settle my balance daw po nung nag college ako, more than 5k pa po yun eh hindi ko naman natapos first sem noon.Then nakaisip po ako ng paraan sabi ko f137 po irequest ko sabi ko po mag work ako para ipadala pumayag naman po.Tapos nung dumating na po dito yung f137 dumiretso ako sa gusto ko pasukan now.Kaso hanap nila f138,I reasoned out na nawala yun f138 ko they asked me if baka dating nag college na daw ako sabi ko hindi pa kaya nabigyan ako ng entrance test permit.Tanong ko lang po kung makukulong po ba ako sa nagawa ko or drop out na po talaga ako sa school nayon.thank you po

Hello! Thank you for sharing your situation. It's great that you are determined to continue your education despite the challenges you faced in the past. Let me address your concerns one by one:

1. Regarding your request for your Form 138 (Report Card) and Good Moral Certificate from your previous school: It is unfortunate that the registrar's office informed you that you cannot obtain these documents because of your record. It seems that they are referring to your unpaid balance from your previous enrollment. Since you mentioned that you did not complete the first semester of your first year due to financial constraints, it is possible that your enrollment status was not properly settled, which is why they are holding your documents.

2. Your decision to request Form 137 (Permanent Record) instead of Form 138 to apply for a new school: It's good that you took the initiative to find a solution by requesting Form 137 to support your application for a new school. This shows your willingness to take responsibility and continue your education.

3. Concerns about possible legal consequences or dropout status: Based on the information you provided, it seems that the main issue is the unsettled balance from your previous enrollment. It is essential to address this matter directly with the registrar's office of your previous school. You can inquire about the specific steps you need to take to settle the outstanding balance and retrieve the necessary documents for your new enrollment. It is unlikely that you will face legal consequences for your situation, but it is crucial to resolve the financial aspect to clear any obstacles to your educational goals.

I recommend reaching out to the registrar's office again to seek clarification on the steps you need to take to resolve the outstanding balance and retrieve your documents. It is essential to communicate openly and honestly about your situation and demonstrate your commitment to addressing any issues that may arise. Remember that education is a valuable investment in your future, and your determination to pursue it is commendable. Best of luck in your academic journey, and I hope you find the support you need to achieve your goals.

form 138 is report card yun, form 137 is your permanent record which is magiging transcript of records (TOR) pag nag college ka, so di ko ma-gets bakit need ang report card