What's new

Closed Hello i'm a newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbenj

Addict
Reaction
Hello guys! I'm a newcomer in this portal. I'm gathering points at toluna app in my iphone when I discovered phcorner. I'm researching stuffs that can make money online such as freelancing, market affiliating, and the so called no investment dropshipping... I have 0 skills in this line of jobs/ businesses, and also money. My aim is to gather information and make a passive income(s) of it.

I like gadgets and any PC stuff as well and plan to upgrade my rig if my future is bright... Hoping to have a great time here.

Sorry for the post... I registered at some microwork site that earns you money while you post on forums (they really need a long and good grammar in post)...

Hi Bjenj, hope you enjoy your stay in PHC. If you have further question, our members, admin, moderator and staff here are willing to help you. I do hope you can find what you're looking for in this forum.

Before anything else, please read our rules to avoid any troubles in the future. And I, thanked you!

Thanks guys! Several days ago... I flunked out in my applications on a certain job. I take two dayoffs because of that, now I'm starting on researching again...

Status
Not open for further replies.