What's new

Trivia Hello atheists. I have never physically seen a molecule, according to atheist logic that means molecules don't exist?

we have data on the bored body (behavior) but not on the boredom ifself
nope, we only have info on the bored body and not the boredom itself
Cause those things are non existent nga in physical reality… ano ba gusto mo info about thoughts, dreams, moods, etc?? Do u want to physically see or touch them para masabi na u have info on them??
once the error is identified then you have your answer to the question whether the existing result is conclusive or not (proving nga diba)
Thats what i said.. u study things to find out if they are conclusive or not…

Thats not what u said na
to prove something is to find the unknown error, unknown pa din hehe
Na parang ibig mo sabihin eh something is proven once nakita ung unknown error.. proven false perhaps… but science can either prove something true or false depending on the results…

Cause those things are non existent nga in physical reality… ano ba gusto mo info about thoughts, dreams, moods, etc?? Do u want to physically see or touch them para masabi na u have info on them??
that's the point, god is like dreams, thoughts etc. that is only conceivable in our minds
Thats what i said.. u study things to find out if they are conclusive or not…

Thats not what u said na
of course ikaw na nga mismo nagsabi na it's an act of finding (we find those things we do not know yet a.k.a. unknown things)
Na parang ibig mo sabihin eh something is proven once nakita ung unknown error.. proven false perhaps… but science can either prove something true or false depending on the results…
yes being able to find an error is one outcome, falsehood is one outcome that is correct

valid na rason din yan for an atheist dahil kung talaga most powerful ang diyos na yan he can do all things its easy for him to show himself para wala ng atheist at skeptics sa mundo tungkol sa existence ng diyos.. and the problem is there is no evidence at all o that imaginary god its very stupid to compare god with wind molecules, although molecules are too small to be seen with the n@ked eye, there are lines of scientific evidences that support their existence one of them is electron microscopy, electron microscopes use a beam of electrons to image objects at very high magnifications it allows our scientists to visualize the shapes and structures of molecules. how about god? you cannot put that imaginary god on science laboratory, there is no scientific methods to validate his existence

yang red part yun yung agnostic hehe all types of mind activities dream, memory, feelings, thoughts etc. walang info si science and god idea belongs to thoughts
sino nagsabi sayo paps na walang idea ang science sa mga yan.. it belong to the domain of psychology.
dreams are an important part of psychology as they provide insights into the unconscious mind and can reveal deep-seated emotions, desires, and conflicts, while memory is again another field of study in psychology, in psychology they examining how information is processed, stored, and retrieved in the brain. Long term memory, memory retrieval and memory loss part yan ng mga field of studies ng psychology.

Last edited:
sino nagsabi sayo paps na walang idea ang science sa mga yan.. it belong to the domain of psychology.
dreams are an important part of psychology as they provide insights into the unconscious mind and can reveal deep-seated emotions, desires, and conflicts, while memory is again another field of study in psychology, in psychology they examining how information is processed, stored, and retrieved in the brain. Long term memory, memory retrieval and memory loss part yan ng mga field of studies ng psychology.
late ka na boss, yan yung first arguement na tinalakay, back read na lang kasi ang layo na namin

to give you heads up, nag branch na kami to the struggle of science on those fields you mentioned that it studied the body's behavior performing those conditions instead of the condition itself

Last edited:
that's the point, god is like dreams, thoughts etc. that is only conceivable in our minds

of course ikaw na nga mismo nagsabi na it's an act of finding (we find those things we do not know yet a.k.a. unknown things)

yes being able to find an error is one outcome, falsehood is one outcome that is correct
Kaya nga .. u said kasi u need to find an unknown error pa which is just one part of it all

Thats different though… like i said those things are non existent pero WE HAVE INFORMATION on their manifestation sa reality natin.. emotions, dreams, thoughts, pd yan madetect sa brain scans, sa chemicals sa katawan… ung belief and emotions towards god can be manifested as well… pero hanggang dun lang… thats why we can differentiate reality from thoughts, dreams, etc

Ikaw lang nman nagsasabi na wala tayo info about those things…

valid na rason din yan for an atheist dahil kung talaga most powerful ang diyos na yan he can do all things its easy for him to show himself para wala ng atheist at skeptics sa mundo tungkol sa existence ng diyos.. and the problem is there is no evidence at all o that imaginary god its very stupid to compare god with wind molecules, although molecules are too small to be seen with the n@ked eye, there are lines of scientific evidences that support their existence one of them is electron microscopy, electron microscopes use a beam of electrons to image objects at very high magnifications it allows our scientists to visualize the shapes and structures of molecules. how about god? you cannot put that imaginary god on science laboratory, there is no scientific methods to validate his existence

Ikaw na bahala jan paps 😁

Kaya nga .. u said kasi u need to find an unknown error pa which is just one part of it all
finding error is not a need, it is a decision made by one who is not satisfied
Thats different though… like i said those things are non existent pero WE HAVE INFORMATION on their manifestation sa reality natin.. emotions, dreams, thoughts, pd yan madetect sa brain scans, sa chemicals sa katawan… ung belief and emotions towards god can be manifested as well… pero hanggang dun lang… thats why we can differentiate reality from thoughts, dreams, etc

the information is not about them but about the body instead and they are only associated to them, just like we don't need christ to be real for us to know what is christianity since we only need bodies performing the activity, in the same way that we don't need dreams to be real for us to know what is dreaming since we only need bodies performing the activity

late ka na boss, yan yung first arguement na tinalakay, back read na lang kasi ang layo na namin

to give you heads up, nag branch na kami to the struggle of science on those fields you mentioned that it studied the body's behavior performing those conditions instead of the condition itself
medyo malayo na nga at ka tamad mag backread 😅 medyo bibigayan ko lang ng kumento yung sinabi mo na walang data ang science tungkol sa mga binanggit mo.. actualy there are lots of data and informations, and science does not struggling on the studies of feelings, emotions, dreams etc.

i think the world struggling is wrong, the proper word is challenge and difficulties we cant deny that there are diffuclties and challenges in studying those complex and elusive phenomena, but scientists today have made a great deal of progress in unraveling their mechanisms.

let me give you some examples on the prorgress of neuroscience and pyschology in the field of studies of dreams and memories, researchers have used a variety of techniques to investigate the neural correlates of dreaming, including electroencephalography, functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), and positron emission tomography. those studies have shed light on the brain regions and networks that are involved in the different stages of the sleep cycle and neurochemical processes that underlie dream formation and content.

memory research also made significant progress in recent years when they succesfully identified the different types of memory (both short term and long term memory) they elucidated the neural mechanisms that support them, they also explored the causes of enhance and impair memory, like stress, emotion, and sleep.

Now if you still not convinced you still looking for data you can check these science books that deals on recent progress of the psychology in the field of study of dreams and memories:

Science of Sleep What It Is, How It Works, and Why It Matters by wallace mendelson - this one explores the latest scientific research on sleep and dreaming, including the roles that sleep plays in our physical and mental health.

nocturnal brain: nightmares, neuroscience, and the secret world of sleep by guy leschziner - this one delves into the mysteries of sleep and dreaming and the latest research on the brain mechanisms involved in sleep and dreaming.

mahirap naman kasi magkakaroon tayo ng sarili natin idea sa mga bagay na yan na tulad ng sinasabi mo sarili mo lang opinyon, lalo na kung wala naman tayo academic credentials sa larangan ng pag aaral na yan
😅

and lastly sa analogy ng god and sleep dreams and molecules, madalas kapag may nakaka encounter ako theist i will always say na parang tulad sayo: god is just a figment of imagination it only exist in the brain of the believers.. while there is certain analogy to them there are differences padin, like for example (it defends on how we use the word dream) since were talking here is literal dream na panaginip when were sleeping and (not dream na pangarap natin sa buhay) dreams is still a dream just a dream for example nanaginip ako na isa akong malaking elepante it doest mean and we all know it ridiculous to think i will become a big elephant one day, pero pag dating sa typical believers ibang usapin yan, for typical believers god is real and he is knowable through religious scriptures and not just some figment of imagination that only exists in our mind

Ikaw na bahala jan paps 😁
hahaha umay na ko sa pakikipag talo paps bigay ko lang naman kung ano opinyon ko pero kung di naman nya tanggapin di na ko makikipag argumento.. 😂 one thing kasi na natutunan ko ng mawala ang faith ko bilang believers is to respect the diversity of opinions, kapag kasi christian faith defender ka, most of them (isa nako dati sa kanila) ay yung mahirap i respeto ang opinyon o paniniwala ng iba na alam mo taliwas at nakaka ofend sa paniniwala mo 😅

Last edited:
that's the point, god is like dreams, thoughts etc.
Maiba ako ng konte ah. So sinasabi mo na na God is only a figment of the imagination.

Pero ayaw mo tawaging sarili mong atheist because God is "unknown" or not yet known, you will insist na "agnostic" is the closest label of your belief.

But there is a science on how dreams happen. And that is explained satisfactorily for me. And yes the god that was worshipped is imaginary and not existent.

I am curious, ano pa ba ang kailangan pag-aralan at iprove ni science bago mo masabing tapos na ung "unknown" phase sa usapin about god? Ano p ba ung obstacle na nagpipigil sayo matawag na atheist, kahit sinasabi mong imaginary ang god.

Last edited:
medyo malayo na nga at ka tamad mag backread 😅 medyo bibigayan ko lang ng kumento yung sinabi mo na walang data ang science tungkol sa mga binanggit mo.. actualy there are lots of data and informations, and science does not struggling on the studies of feelings, emotions, dreams etc.

i think the world struggling is wrong, the proper word is challenge and difficulties we cant deny that there are diffuclties and challenges in studying those complex and elusive phenomena, but scientists today have made a great deal of progress in unraveling their mechanisms.

let me give you some examples on the prorgress of neuroscience and pyschology in the field of studies of dreams and memories, researchers have used a variety of techniques to investigate the neural correlates of dreaming, including electroencephalography, functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), and positron emission tomography. those studies have shed light on the brain regions and networks that are involved in the different stages of the sleep cycle and neurochemical processes that underlie dream formation and content.

memory research also made significant progress in recent years when they succesfully identified the different types of memory (both short term and long term memory) they elucidated the neural mechanisms that support them, they also explored the causes of enhance and impair memory, like stress, emotion, and sleep.

Now if you still not convinced you still looking for data you can check these science books that deals on recent progress of the psychology in the field of study of dreams and memories:

Science of Sleep What It Is, How It Works, and Why It Matters by wallace mendelson - this one explores the latest scientific research on sleep and dreaming, including the roles that sleep plays in our physical and mental health.

nocturnal brain: nightmares, neuroscience, and the secret world of sleep by guy leschziner - this one delves into the mysteries of sleep and dreaming and the latest research on the brain mechanisms involved in sleep and dreaming.

mahirap naman kasi magkakaroon tayo ng sarili natin idea sa mga bagay na yan na tulad ng sinasabi mo sarili mo lang opinyon, lalo na kung wala naman tayo academic credentials sa larangan ng pag aaral na yan
😅

and lastly sa analogy ng god and sleep dreams and molecules, madalas kapag may nakaka encounter ako theist i will always say na parang tulad sayo: god is just a figment of imagination it only exist in the brain of the believers.. while there is certain analogy to them there are differences padin, like for example (it defends on how we use the word dream) since were talking here is literal dream na panaginip when were sleeping and (not dream na pangarap natin sa buhay) dreams is still a dream just a dream for example nanaginip ako na isa akong malaking elepante it doest mean and we all know it ridiculous to think i will become a big elephant one day, pero pag dating sa typical believers ibang usapin yan, for typical believers god is real and he is knowable through religious scriptures and not just some figment of imagination that only exists in our mind
yup ganyan din naging argument ng previous commenters, all information is centered on the body that is performing, the dreaming body instead of the dream itself, so i'll stick pa din on the struggle word since science is only limited to what is observable and that is the human body
Maiba ako ng konte ah. So sinasabi mo na na God is only a figment of the imagination.

Pero ayaw mo tawaging sarili mong atheist because God is "unknown" or not yet known, you will insist na "agnostic" is the closest label of your belief.

But there is a science on how dreams happen. And that is explained satisfactorily for me. And yes the god that was worshipped is imaginary and not existent.
kaya nga sabi ko sa taas we do not need dreams to be real for us to explain what is dreaming kasi need lang natin is a human body, and in the same way we do not need christ to be real for us to explain what is christianity since bodies lang din need natin diyan
I am curious, ano pa ba ang kailangan pag-aralan at iprove ni science bago mo masabing tapos na ung "unknown" phase sa usapin about god? Ano p ba ung obstacle na nagpipigil sayo matawag na atheist, kahit sinasabi mong imaginary ang god.
lagyan mo lang ng as of now boss, since i only know the present and never claimed a permanent claim by adding forever and ever amen etc. hehe

Last edited:
lagyan mo lang ng as of now boss, since i only know the present and never claimed a permanent claim by adding forever and ever amen etc. hehe
So you are hoping na, in some way science might discover soemthing about dreams and imaginations that might prove god to exist? As of now, to you, we have "no data" about dreams kasi? Kaya undecided ka padin?

So you are hoping na, in some way science might discover soemthing about dreams and imaginations that might prove god to exist? As of now, to you, we have "no data" about dreams kasi? Kaya undecided ka padin?
if i'm hoping then sinabi ko na sana, i am just describing the current situation boss, future of god, dream etc. is not my problem hehe

yup ganyan din naging argument ng previous commenters, all information is centered on the body that is performing, the dreaming body instead of the dream itself, so i'll stick pa din on the struggle word since science is only limited to what is observable and that is the human body
bakit ano ba gusto mo paps ma observe ng science ang panaginip like how we watch on a lcd monitor? 😅 mukhang masyado kang advance as far as i know wala pa ganyan aparatus na na iinvent ang science, observation only happening during sleep it can olny observed by the dreamers pero tukoy yan ng science why people dreams, what is the cause of a particular dreams, abot ng science yan, there are certain limitations of course they cannot project a dream na tulad ng gusto mo mangyari.

dreams and other phenomena are subjective experiences, masyado too narrow ang unawa mo sa scientific methods, in scientific study you cannot disregard one of the obervable source in the case of our topic the sleeping body, in the first place yang mga sinasabi mo ay hindi mangyayari wala kang tatawaging panaginip, feelings, emotions kundi dahil sa physical object na pinagsimulan nya it all starts and happened in the sleeping body and in the physical brain, scientific research, observations of the human body during sleep and dreams are important data sources but its not stopped there, na gaya ng gusto mo ipunto scientists have brain imaging techniques like electroencephalography, magnetoencephalography, and and tulad ng isa ko nabanggit kanina functional magnetic resonance imaging kaya mali ang sabihin mo sa science unknowable ang mga subjective experieces like dreams and emotions, dreams and emotion cannot directly observed by scientists but it doesnt mean that is unknowable to them, while they are not purely physcal phenomena there are many physical aspects of them that can be studied and measured using scientific methods hindi nga lang tulad ng gusto mo mangyari na pede mo mapanuod sa lcd screen ang isang panaginip 😂 kaya masasabi ko mali padin sabihin mo unknowable ang mga bagay na sinasabi mo sa science..

and sa tingin ko pede natin ihiwalay ang pagkukumpara mo sa ideya ng diyos at ng mga non physical phenomena na gaya ng dreams and emotions, the existence of god is unfalsifiable, its falls outside of scientific scope of scientific inquiry, dreams and emotions are not, while the subjective nature of dreams and emotions can make them challenging to study in a empirical and falsifiable manner, scientific research provide useful insights into the physical and cognitive processes involved in dreams and emotions.. again it still knowable and not unknowable to science hindi nga lang tulad ng gusto mo mangyari na pede makita sa screenna para kang nanunuod sa android tv hehehe

Last edited:
if i'm hoping then sinabi ko na sana, i am just describing the current situation boss, future of god, dream etc. is not my problem hehe
E pano nga? Pano nag fit together ang "god is only belongs in dreams and imagination", at saka ung "god's existence is unkown".. I dont see how these 2 belief can exist together in one mind.

Last edited:
You don't have to prove yourself or convince others about your stand bro. We all have the right to express our own opinions and it is for us to give respect if the beliefs are contradictory.

E pano nga? Pano nag fit together ang "god is only belongs in dreams and imagination", at saka ung "god's existence is unkown".. I dont see how these 2 belief can exist together in one mind.
hehe on context of physical reality, god is imbento sa utak (unknown pa din on physical reality)
You don't have to prove yourself or convince others about your stand bro. We all have the right to express our own opinions and it is for us to give respect if the beliefs are contradictory.
who is convincing anyone? no one is convincing anyone here, we are just answering what is being asked from each other, do you think anyone here care about convincing you my friend?
bakit ano ba gusto mo paps ma observe ng science ang panaginip like how we watch on a lcd monitor? 😅 mukhang masyado kang advance as far as i know wala pa ganyan aparatus na na iinvent ang science, observation only happening during sleep it can olny observed by the dreamers pero tukoy yan ng science why people dreams, what is the cause of a particular dreams, abot ng science yan, there are certain limitations of course they cannot project a dream na tulad ng gusto mo mangyari.

dreams and other phenomena are subjective experiences, masyado too narrow ang unawa mo sa scientific methods, in scientific study you cannot disregard one of the obervable source in the case of our topic the sleeping body, in the first place yang mga sinasabi mo ay hindi mangyayari wala kang tatawaging panaginip, feelings, emotions kundi dahil sa physical object na pinagsimulan nya it all starts and happened in the sleeping body and in the physical brain, scientific research, observations of the human body during sleep and dreams are important data sources but its not stopped there, na gaya ng gusto mo ipunto scientists have brain imaging techniques like electroencephalography, magnetoencephalography, and and tulad ng isa ko nabanggit kanina functional magnetic resonance imaging kaya mali ang sabihin mo sa science unknowable ang mga subjective experieces like dreams and emotions, dreams and emotion cannot directly observed by scientists but it doesnt mean that is unknowable to them, while they are not purely physcal phenomena there are many physical aspects of them that can be studied and measured using scientific methods hindi nga lang tulad ng gusto mo mangyari na pede mo mapanuod sa lcd screen ang isang panaginip 😂 kaya masasabi ko mali padin sabihin mo unknowable ang mga bagay na sinasabi mo sa science..

and sa tingin ko pede natin ihiwalay ang pagkukumpara mo sa ideya ng diyos at ng mga non physical phenomena na gaya ng dreams and emotions, the existence of god is unfalsifiable, its falls outside of scientific scope of scientific inquiry, dreams and emotions are not, while the subjective nature of dreams and emotions can make them challenging to study in a empirical and falsifiable manner, scientific research provide useful insights into the physical and cognitive processes involved in dreams and emotions.. again it still knowable and not unknowable to science hindi nga lang tulad ng gusto mo mangyari na pede makita sa screenna para kang nanunuod sa android tv hehehe
nothing against sa information that science have, it's just that it is not the information i am referring to, dreaming body is not the same as the dream itself, in the same way is body practicing christianity different from christ itself

Last edited:
hehe on context of physical reality, god is imbento sa utak (unknown pa din on physical reality)

who is convincing anyone? no one is convincing anyone here, we are just answering what is being asked from each other, do you think anyone here care about convincing you my friend?

nothing against sa information that science have, it's just that it is not the information i am referring to, dreaming body is not the same as the dream itself, in the same way is body practicing christianity different from christ itself
paps you cannot separate dreaming body and dream, the object and the subject in scientific studies, the one is complementing the other.. dreams is the product of thoughts and ideas, now we can consider them as reprensentational images of an object which can be influenced by physical and physiological factor like random firing on our neural brain.
its the same way that in general theological doctrine of all different christian denominations Jesus is the vine and his followers (christians) is the branches as Jesus said in John 15: I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; APART FROM ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING.

ang sagwa para tuloy ako nag mukhang christian preacher sa last part ng explanation ko 🤣

😅

hahaha umay na ko sa pakikipag talo paps bigay ko lang naman kung ano opinyon ko pero kung di naman nya tanggapin di na ko makikipag argumento.. 😂 one thing kasi na natutunan ko ng mawala ang faith ko bilang believers is to respect the diversity of opinions, kapag kasi christian faith defender ka, most of them (isa nako dati sa kanila) ay yung mahirap i respeto ang opinyon o paniniwala ng iba na alam mo taliwas at nakaka ofend sa paniniwala mo 😅
nakuha mo na paps... ang contention ko lang nman sa kanya eh yung sinasabi nea na walang information about those things...

di ko na ata naexplain din sa last comment ko na god is different from dreams at tinatamad na ko at minsan kasi need ko ulit ulitin basahin sinasabi ni TS para maintindihan ko..

pero u sum it up pretty well... we all can distinguish ung dreams, thoughts, etc from reality... iba ang god sa mga bagay na un... kung managinip ako ng unicorn i can tell na its not real...even if i dream of real stuff like me riding in a rollercoaster i can still tell na its not real... but when we say god, we all know that probably most of us are referring to is an entity..an entity that exists...or sa case ng non believer an entity that does not exist.

paps you cannot separate dreaming body and dream, the object and the subject in scientific studies, the one is complementing the other.. dreams is the product of thoughts and ideas, now we can consider them as reprensentational images of an object which can be influenced by physical and physiological factor like random firing on our neural brain.
its the same way that in general theological doctrine of all different christian denominations Jesus is the vine and his followers (christians) is the branches as Jesus said in John 15: I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; APART FROM ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING.

ang sagwa para tuloy ako nag mukhang christian preacher sa last part ng explanation ko 🤣
amen... hahaha

nakuha mo na paps... ang contention ko lang nman sa kanya eh yung sinasabi nea na walang information about those things...

di ko na ata naexplain din sa last comment ko na god is different from dreams at tinatamad na ko at minsan kasi need ko ulit ulitin basahin sinasabi ni TS para maintindihan ko..

pero u sum it up pretty well... we all can distinguish ung dreams, thoughts, etc from reality... iba ang god sa mga bagay na un... kung managinip ako ng unicorn i can tell na its not real...even if i dream of real stuff like me riding in a rollercoaster i can still tell na its not real... but when we say god, we all know that probably most of us are referring to is an entity..an entity that exists...or sa case ng non believer an entity that does not exist.

amen... hahaha
same, yun din sinabi nya walang info at data ang science sa mga bagay na yan, sa ngayon lang we cant project dreams visually na tila yun ata gusto ni ts na magawa ng science, hehe but its posible naman in the future tulad ng video calling ngayon na nun little kids pa tayo sa mga sci-fi movies lang natin nakikita, kung ang immortality nga ay posible mangyari sa hinaharap through nano technology and robotics sang ayon sa futurist and theoretical physicist na si Michiu Kaku, may posibility in the future pede na natin ma observe ang dreams na para ka nanunod ng tv 😅

I think you are confused between tangibility, and knowability ng mga bagay. Not because thoughts are intangible and abstract, you conclude that "we don't understand them". It is pretty clear that imaginations, thoughts, and dreams do not exist in the physical reality. But that does not mean they are not understood by science. Even if we get to a point that we can observe them, it does not change the fact that they dont exist in the physical reality.

Now that you say god is within those realms (inexistent realm), How can you still say that god's existence is "unknown"?

Seems to me na gusto mo lang sabihin na science has "no information" on thoughts and dreams, just to confirm your pre-selected notion that god existence is unknown.. or no information "yet". You are just trying to reaffirm your belief by bending the facts, Just like a theist would to reaffirm to themself that "god exists."

Last edited:
I think you are confused between tangibility, and knowability ng mga bagay. Not because thoughts are intangible and abstract, you conclude that "we don't understand them". It is pretty clear that imaginations, thoughts, and dreams do not exist in the physical reality. But that does not mean they are not understood by science. Even if we get to a point that we can observe them, it does not change the fact that they dont exist in the physical reality.

Now that you say god is within those realms (inexistent realm), How can you still say that god's existence is "unknown"?

Seems to me na gusto mo lang sabihin na science has "no information" on thoughts and dreams, just to confirm your pre-selected notion that god existence is unknown.. or no information "yet". You are just trying to reaffirm your belief by bending the facts, Just like a theist would to reaffirm to themself that "god exists."
kaya nga give information of dreams, lahat ng binigay is about the dreaming body so i'll stick to no info since the info given is not what i'm looking for

akala ko meron matibay na evidence bible pa din naman pala, i'll stick pa din na hindi same ang dreaming body sa dream

Last edited: