What's new

Trivia Hello atheists. I have never physically seen a molecule, according to atheist logic that means molecules don't exist?

kaya nga give information of dreams, lahat ng binigay is about the dreaming body so i'll stick to no info since the info given is not what i'm looking for

akala ko meron matibay na evidence bible pa din naman pala, i'll stick pa din na hindi same ang dreaming body sa dream
hahaha sinundan ko lang naman yung last part ng sinabi mo, nag bigay ka ng analogy sa christianity at kay christ so nag bigay ako ng analohiya kay Jesus at sa Bibliya 🤣 wala naman nagsabi na same ang dreaming body sa dreaam, pinaliwanag ko na sa itaas at di ko na siguro uulitin pa at magiging masyado na tayo sirkular.

kaya nga give information of dreams, lahat ng binigay is about the dreaming body so i'll stick to no info since the info given is not what i'm looking for
You are asking for something impossible.

Eto ha, as we all know, sound is just a vibrations of molecules. Now i dare you to give information about sound without including the hearing "body" or producing "body" of the sound.

As far as i can tell, there is no way. We can observe the amplitude and frequency of sound by measuring the effects of on the particles affected by it, just like a psychologist can observe thoughts through the body affected by it. But not the sound or the thought itself.

Is it logical to say now that we do not have information about sound just like thoughts?

You are asking for something impossible.

Eto ha, as we all know, sound is just a vibrations of molecules. Now i dare you to give information about sound without including the hearing "body" or producing "body" of the sound.

As far as i can tell, there is no way. We can observe the amplitude and frequency of sound by measuring the effects of on the particles affected by it, just like a psychologist can observe thoughts through the body affected by it. But not the sound or the thought itself.

Is it logical to say now that we do not have information about sound just like thoughts?
sound is very very much observable haha but dreams is not observable, we can only observe what is happening to a body when it is having the ika nga dream hehe

sound is very very much observable haha but dreams is not observable, we can only observe what is happening to a body when it is having the ika nga dream hehe
But, I can observe my dreams too. I can observe my thoughts. What is the difference?

But, I can observe my dreams too. I can observe my thoughts. What is the difference?
so you think you observing your thoughts is scientific evidence na? hehe yung iba sinulat yung kanilang thoughts and boom naging bible agad haha

so you think you observing your thoughts is scientific evidence na? hehe yung iba sinulat yung kanilang thoughts and boom naging bible agad haha
Evidence of what?
Observation produces data. Kahit nmn sa physical science observation lng nmn ang source ng data.

Evidence of what?
Observation produces data. Kahit nmn sa physical science observation lng nmn ang source ng data.
you are thinking that all observations are scientific hehe even myself can just say i have observed something but only me can do it so don't verify haha

Evidence is not something a single person can observe by themselves, no matter how it's convincing to that single person.

Last edited:
you are thinking that all observations are scientific hehe even myself can just say i have observed something but only me can do it so don't verify haha

Evidence is not something a single person can observe by themselves, no matter how it's convincing to that single person.
So nag aappeal ka sa part na subjective ang data.
fyi, Whether the information is subjective or objective. It is still data.

following your logic, pag tinorture ka, kahit namimilipit ka, sumisigaw, I do not have any "information" on how you feel. Kasi ikaw lng nmn nakaka observe nung sensation at hindi ako. All i am doing is observing the body and not the sensation diba?

Ay saka pano tayo napunta sa evidence? Evidence is only meant for proving something. Data does not have to be evidence anything. It is just merely information. Wala nmn tayong premises na pinoprove pa.

Saka wala ako sinasabing all observation are scientific. Ang sinabi ko, everything scientific is merely observation.

So nag aappeal ka sa part na subjective ang data.
fyi, Whether the information is subjective or objective. It is still data.

following your logic, pag tinorture ka, kahit namimilipit ka, sumisigaw, I do not have any "information" on how you feel. Kasi ikaw lng nmn nakaka observe nung sensation at hindi ako. All i am doing is observing the body and not the sensation diba?

Ay saka pano tayo napunta sa evidence? Evidence is only meant for proving something. Data does not have to be evidence anything. It is just merely information. Wala nmn tayong premises na pinoprove pa.

Saka wala ako sinasabing all observation are scientific. Ang sinabi ko, everything scientific is merely observation.
ah kaya pala, kahit anong information ang tinutukoy, di pala tayo magka-away, opinions are still pieces of information and that's correct hehe

ah kaya pala, kahit anong information ang tinutukoy, di pala tayo magka-away, opinions are still pieces of information and that's correct hehe
Ok na sana. Pero ginamit mo pa ung salitang "opinion". Opinion is not equivalent to information. It is an judgement created after processing information.

Observation of subjective experience are not all merely opinion. Like pain, and pleasure.. there is no reason to think that these are baseless information. They just happen to not be physical concepts. Dont get mixed up.

Ok na sana. Pero ginamit mo pa ung salitang "opinion". Opinion is not equivalent to information. It is an judgement created after processing information.

Observation of subjective experience are not all merely opinion. Like pain, and pleasure.. there is no reason to think that these are baseless information. They just happen to not be physical concepts. Dont get mixed up.
ahaha ganon pala iyon you don't consider opinion as pieces of information kaya pala puro rules andito puro censorship, iba naman yung tingin ko sa opinion kaya gets ko na ang view mo ngayon

Last edited:
ahaha ganon pala iyon you don't consider opinion as pieces of information kaya pala puro rules andito puro censorship, iba naman yung tingin ko sa opinion kaya gets ko na ang view mo ngayon
Ano view mo sa opinion. Dont tell me mag deviate ka nnmn sa definition?

Lilinawin ko lng ha, opinion is not the information itself. It is the conclusion gathered from a given information.
That is why i am saying opinion and information (subjective) is not the same thing.

Last edited:

Lilinawin ko lng ha, opinion is not the information itself. It is the conclusion gathered from a given information.
That is why i am saying opinion and information (subjective) is not the same thing.
my view is the exact opposite of your view hehe

ehehe nilinaw mo pala, iba din kasi ang view ko sa ika nga paglilinaw na ginawa mo hehe
Pasuspense ka pa e noh. Gusto mo pa tatanungin kung ano ung "ibang view" na sinasabi mo. Pero wag na, i am almost sure madidisappoint lang ako sa paliwanag mo.