What's new

Closed Heaven and hell is just a christian propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahirap makipag diskusyon lalo na sa mga tao na malakas ang paniniwala sa relihiyon nila. Iwas nalang tayo...para walang away. Atheist and agnostics saan na kayo? hahaha

I have my own perceptions and so do you and don't you dare judge our god .You only based your thoughts on the fact of some research you have made. Are you really 100 percent sure that you are correct with that certain data you have in that small brain of yours . I don't think so. Just give me a real proof that you are right . From what I see you are just miscalculating the hypothesis you have. END OF STORY

Ts ipokpok mo ulo mo sa computer ng maliwanagan ka HAHAHAHAHA ADIK to..
hindi po ako ang kailangan na maliwanagan....ngtatanong po ako at nanaliksik kpag hindi maliwanag....ang dapat maliwanagan ay yung mga tao na naniwala ng pikit mata ng walang pgdududa naniniwala lg dahil ito ay nakasaad dahil ito ay másáráp sa pakiramdam, dahil ito ay ngbibigay sa kanila ng ginhawa kahit na ito ay isang kasinungalingan..mulat po ang mata ko sa realidad.....hindi po ako ngdedepende sa dyos...

I have my own perceptions and so do you and don't you dare judge our god .You only based your thoughts on the fact of some research you have made. Are you really 100 percent sure that you are correct with that certain data you have in that small brain of yours . I don't think so. Just give me a real proof that you are right . From what I see you are just miscalculating the hypothesis you have. END OF STORY
idnt have a small brain that is why I ask question..i practice thinking.
idnt judge your god.but for those who create your god a god....so how can you say that you are worshiping the right god..that there is more belief more powerful god before your god. and you base your belief in a piece book that is manipulated and used. and you dnt have real proof that your god exist.
and how is doubting something, questioning to be enlightened become a sin?

Last edited:
idnt have a small brain that is why I ask question..i practice thinking.
idnt judge your god.but for those who create your god a god....so how can you say that you are worshiping the right god..that there is more belief more powerful god before your god. and you base your belief in a piece book that is manipulated and used. and you dnt have real proof that your god exist.
and how is doubting something, questioning to be enlightened become a sin?
May I ask you, are you also that 100% sure that there is a God given that there is no substantial evidence to support your claim other than a book and your delusional belief nyahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha "small brain" NYAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Last edited:
Don't ask us we are just human meditate and ask God for your self. Close your eyes don't think and watch the movie... We are one

kasi kinain ka na ng sytema ng teknolohiya... hindi lahat ng bagay nasa teknolohiya... pero dapat mung respetohin ang pinaniniwalaan ng iba.... baka yang otak mo napono ng data.. anung promo ni registered mo diyan? pa share naman.

fintaztix,,kung maghahanap ka ng diyos na sasambahin mo ,,kay Allah ka maniwala
download ka nalang ng app na may english translation na "QUR'AN" ,,mapapaniwala ka talaga! kung di ka mag mumuslim parang nag volunteer ka narin sa HELL ,,,Its not Too late for you! ,Allah is the most Merciful

Status
Not open for further replies.