What's new

Closed Heaven and hell is just a christian propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

fintaztix

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Be it heaven or hell, we create our reality through our experiences, our thoughts, beliefs, imagination, words, and our desire, and will. One way we can become conscious of how and what we create is through meditation, or going within and contacting the God within ourselves. We always have the choice whether to create our own heaven or hell wherever we are. And that creation begins nowhere else except from within ourselves.

"It was just more Christian propaganda used to brainwash the followers of the Greek and Roman religions into rejecting their old gods in favor of the newly created Christian character," as one scholar explains. This old ploy cunningly used good timing to coincide with the burning of millions of books; books which had they not been burned would have allowed people to see the truth of how they were being lied to.

so if a good Muslim, a good Hindu or anyone who is true to their religion but does not Christian who does not worship jesus or jehova as god and they die as a good people...Do you think they deserve to go to your hell.?

i believe my soul is just an energy or a data..that when i die it will return or scattered to the universe or it will return to the mother system....i dnt believe in reincarnation, but recycle i do

Bakit di po ako nakakatira ng Kame ha me ha kung may energy tayo? Galing na po ba kayo sa sinasabi mong Mother System?

Status
Not open for further replies.