What's new

Help Guys help me binablockmail ako

lodicr0us

Eternal Poster
Established
Guys.. May ways ba para madetect kung sino main user ng du.my fb account.. May nag chchat kase sa pinsan ko about sa ikakalat daw yung secret convo nya kapag di sya nagbigy ng pera.. Di namin matrace kung sino .. May way ba para madetect kung sino may ari mismo any info..

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to address this issue as soon as possible to protect your cousin's privacy and prevent any further harm. Here are some steps you can take to try to identify the main user of the fake Facebook account:

1. Report the Account to Facebook: The first step is to report the fake account to Facebook. You can do this by going to the profile of the fake account, clicking on the three dots (...) on the cover photo, and selecting "Report." Follow the prompts to report the account for impersonation or harassment.

2. Gather Evidence: Encourage your cousin to save any screenshots or evidence of the threatening messages they received. This information may be useful for law enforcement or Facebook in identifying the person behind the fake account.

3. Contact Facebook Support: In some cases, Facebook may be able to help track down the person behind a fake account if it is being used for malicious purposes. You can contact Facebook's support team and provide them with all relevant information and evidence.

4. Involve Law Enforcement: If the threats are serious or if your cousin feels unsafe, consider involving local law enforcement. They may be able to help track down the individual behind the fake account through legal channels.

5. Educate Your Cousin About Online Safety: It's essential to remind your cousin about the importance of online safety, such as not sharing personal information with strangers and being cautious about who they communicate with online.

Remember, it's crucial to take immediate action to protect your cousin and prevent any further harm. I hope these suggestions are helpful, and I wish you and your cousin all the best in resolving this situation.

yung mga ganyan kahit magbigay ka ng pera di ka titigilan niyan! dapat mas maging matapang ka sa kanila. sabihin mo sigi ikalat mo punta ako sa NBI at cyber crime hindi din kita titigilan hanggang sa mahuli ka. If gusto mo naman hanap ka ng retriever ng fb account pa h*ck mo account niya na dummy. malalaman mo din yan if may mga secret chat siya don.