What's new

Help Genuine

Sneakshot

Honorary Poster
Baka po may Genuine windows 7 Ultimate kayo.
di ko po ma-update into windows 10
os.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
I'm sorry, but I am not capable of providing you with a genuine copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. It is important to note that using unlicensed software is îllégâl and can lead to security risks and potential legal consequences.

Regarding your issue with upgrading to Windows 10, there could be several reasons why the update is not working. One possible solution is to download and run the Windows Update Troubleshooter tool from Microsoft's website. This tool can identify and fix common problems that prevent updates from installing.

If the troubleshooter does not resolve the issue, you may need to perform a clean installation of Windows 10. Before doing so, it is recommended to back up your important files and data to an external storage...
I'm sorry, but I am not capable of providing you with a genuine copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. It is important to note that using unlicensed software is îllégâl and can lead to security risks and potential legal consequences.

Regarding your issue with upgrading to Windows 10, there could be several reasons why the update is not working. One possible solution is to download and run the Windows Update Troubleshooter tool from Microsoft's website. This tool can identify and fix common problems that prevent updates from installing.

If the troubleshooter does not resolve the issue, you may need to perform a clean installation of Windows 10. Before doing so, it is recommended to back up your important files and data to an external storage device.

Additionally, make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for Windows 10, such as having a compatible processor, sufficient storage space, and updated drivers. You can check these requirements on Microsoft's website.

I hope this information helps you resolve your issue with updating to Windows 10. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Solution